FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

blog

megamass
ok, to start with i am going to make project - blog. everyone can come in to my site and creat his own blog. is it possible? what soft i should use?
wumingsden
It is possible but not from "software" as such I think. I believe first you have to look at the market.
Firstly their is no need to create a blog service if there are ones already out there that you could use which are probably more better than the one that you can make yourself. Not only does it take a lot of time, it also takes experience, and I'm not saying that you don't have it, but you really, really need to know your stuff. Not only about programming, but also about alot of other stuff. PHP will be involved no matter what, as well as CSS and HTML for a basic template for each blog (if you want your users to be able to have different styles), as well as a number of other things.

I believe there are free PHP scripts that allow you to do what you want to offer. Seach PHPsource or somewhere similar to find what you need.

I have a blog service on my forum. I have not long created the forum as I had a lot of problems with my last one so currently there are no registered users, and I currently want it to stay that way for at least the next 3 days or so and then I'll start telling my friends about it.

My forum is here: www.wmd.frih.net/forum please do not register at the forum just yet. You will not be able to see the Blog section as its only for registered users but currently (right this second) I'm setting up a games and radio section, which you might be able to access ~ i'm not too sure; i ahven't set the variables yet Embarassed