FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can you supply those to these houses?

shamil
There are three houses and three buildings which serve electricity, gas and water. You have to supply those 3 houses with gas,water and electricity but without intersecting pipelines. Can you do that?
http://resim.uploadturk.com/resim/75f8a5800655647c98df48ea.bmp
Nicekiwi9
is it just me or dose that link redirect str8 to http://www.100webspace.com/ ? Confused im fairly sure thats no allowed
shamil
Nicekiwi9 wrote:
is it just me or dose that link redirect str8 to http://www.100webspace.com/ ? Confused im fairly sure thats no allowed

No I also experienced it. Fisrt it worked but don't know the reason. I think you understood the problem. Picture is not needed. But I will restore the link. Rolling Eyes
ocalhoun
It's super-easy!
Just use three-dimensional space.
additionally, it is concievable that you could channel the electricity through the gas and water pipes.
shamil
ocalhoun wrote:
It's super-easy!
additionally, it is concievable that you could channel the electricity through the gas and water pipes.

You can not channel the electricity through the gas and water pipes. I told pipes cannot intersect. Show me the solution I will appreciate it!
Daniel15
ocalhoun wrote:
It's super-easy!

Yeah, just have the three pipes running on top of each other!
shamil
daniel15 wrote:

Yeah, just have the three pipes running on top of each other!

Use 2 dimension. You have to write it on paper. So in paper there can not be intersection of pipes.
Please read more write once.
hack_man_
Does this answer your question, this is how they do it in real life.

shamil
hack_man_ wrote:
Does this answer your question, this is how they do it in real life.

No. You can't run pipes through house. House ends any pipe. You can connect pipes outside of house and if they carry same material.
Liu
It's impossible, so stop wasting your time.

You have to have it be 3d like a previous person said.
shamil
Liu wrote:
It's impossible, so stop wasting your time.

You have to have it be 3d like a previous person said.

Yes. It is impossible. You seem clever Wink Now answer this.

I give you two ropes. One burns in 40 minutes and other in one hour. But it doesn't take equal time to burn equal length of same rope. So by dividing 60 minute rope to two equal lengths it doesn't mean they will burn in 30 minute.

By using these ropes after you started burning how can you realize 30 minute elapse in time?
Liu
shamil wrote:

I give you two ropes. One burns in 40 minutes and other in one hour. But it doesn't take equal time to burn equal length of same rope. So by dividing 60 minute rope to two equal lengths it doesn't mean they will burn in 30 minute.

By using these ropes after you started burning how can you realize 30 minute elapse in time?

I don't think the 40 minute rope is needed then. Just light the one hour rope on both sides. When this finishes, then 30 min has elapsed.
shamil
Yes you think right.