FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Website template

thedon12991
Done mainly out of boredem. . . How do you like it(just the image) I know its pretty simple and all, but that was the point. I didnt put any water marks and stuff on here, but if you do use it youll be violating copyright laws and if i do figure out i can file lawsuits against you. Not meaning to be rude, its just when i can sell stuff, i dont like having it stolen
driftingfe3s
It looks pretty clean. The triangled shape part dosen't seem to flow well witht he layout in my opinion. Maybe a curved shape would be better.
thedon12991
I see what you mean, but i really couldnt think of anything else to put there. I didnt want it to simply be in the content box(i dont like that and i think it would look wierd on this template, since i like to use lines and all, but there already were enough). I though about making a sort of rounded box like object but it never really came out looking like i wanted. I hope you talking about the trapezoids that say news and links also, or else i would have just made my self look like a fool =)
wistom
Well it looks pretty clean. The triangled shape part dosen't seem to flow well witht he layout in my opinion.

I didnt want it to simply be in the content box.
so i think its not very suitable for me.
Olivia Wood
The balance seems a bit off. I'd increase the margins on the big textbox on the right, for one thing - and, seriously, you really need to break that up into paragraphs, latin nonsense or no.

Or if you actually have a lot of text and need the space, you could trim some of those spaces on the left. The links box really could do with a little narrowing.

Other than that, I just have to say that I love your background. Smile
Olivia Wood
The balance seems a bit off. I'd increase the margins on the big textbox on the right, for one thing - and, seriously, you really need to break that up into paragraphs, latin nonsense or no.

Or if you actually have a lot of text and need the space, you could trim some of those spaces on the left. The links box really could do with a little narrowing.

Other than that, I just have to say that I love your background. Smile
thedon12991
The text is just to display what it means. Lorem ipsum is just a common thing to put into templates to display the text. Its not actually whats on the website. Im glad you like the backround. I actually like the way the link box looks. I am lacking a banner for it(thats if im going to have a banner) and thats what i want to edit
Pikokola
Phew.. Pretty clean, but I think It's better if you put some words for the header, or maybe a place to put an Image.

About the banner.. umm.. Maybe you should put some difference in the every ide of the box Smile

And then.. background.. nic one.. but I think It's better you make it sure It won't be Looping everyinch because it's only use an image then re-show it everyspace beside resizing it

Overall I think It's a Moderate design - No flame

Warm Regards,
Pikokola