FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anime Unlimited

Itachi
i am waiting for my hosting here so i can get really good site but right now i am using invisionfree but check it out it is a site for any and all anime.

http://xaux.uni.cc

Thanks,
Itachi
wistom
well, This site really support you the best space.
It's very good. You can use it for a long time.
Itachi
I really hope this site is realiable because the last one i got through a posting based webhost they ended up getting shut down without any notice and i lost everything that i had. That was for my old graphics site but i am done with that. didn't see any use in trying to build it back up. That was about 3 years ago and i felt like making a new site that i think could get a lot of members and taht could be really fun to host. But thanks by what i can tell here this site is going to be tons more reliable than my old host. ( I'm not trying to flame any hosting companies)

~Itachi

P.S. if i came off sounding mean i didnt mean it that way. That is one of the downfalls of forums and chatting things you can't always tell the way someone means something.
budazz
it is so hard to read ....
Itachi
yes i noticed that on some older computer and even newer ones it is harder to read than most so i am going to fix that as soon as i get my webhosting here.

~Itachi
paul_indo
I could not connect ot your site.

The server seems to be very slow or have some problem.
Itachi
i dont know why it is doing that i can connect to it fine. The server might have been down at that time i am not for sure though.

~Itachi
Caesar_
it's looks like a very good site... but that red really makes my eyes tired... try using other color... good luck!
Itachi
Anime Unlimited has changed sites we are now located here.
http://animeunlimited.frih.net
Please check it out and register in our forums. Our forums are for more than just anime.

Thanks,
Itachi
Alie
A few pages are missing... Colours, like in your site on uni.cc, are not good - very difficult for eyes (budazz already noticed this point when you gave uni.cc link). Forum template and rest of the pages are very different in colours and width.
JayBee
on my laptop, i can't read anything Sad
so i could say nothing
AG007
Nice website, but it looks (for me, that is) too dark. Smile
Itachi
I've been working since i started the website so i havent been able to get all the pages uploaded yet. As for the forum template not matching the site well there isn't really anything i can do about that at the moment i can't find a template that would match it so i had to get as close as possible that would still support the cash hack without any problems since i use EasyMod to create my mods b/c i dont know much about php. and i would probably screw up the stuff if i tried doing it myself.

~Itachi