FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

We have a plan...

S3nd K3ys
LeviticusMky
Haaahahaaa. I get it, because us liberals don't want to infringe on human rights and sacrifice our freedoms for a war on terror that will never be won we are ridiculed.

Good one, very smart.
S3nd K3ys
LeviticusMky wrote:
Haaahahaaa. I get it,

Haaahahaaa. No you don't.

Quote:
because us liberals don't want to infringe on human rights and sacrifice our freedoms for a war on terror that will never be won we are ridiculed.

First of all, the first frame is basically a farse, as the Democrats have NO plan. Hell, most of them probably don't beleive war has been declared on us.

Frames 2 thru 4 show how the Democrats reject ANY plan the Republicans have to fight the war while failing to provide ANY plan of their own as a suggestion. And the last 3 frames show the cut and run mentality. The Democrats perhaps didn't read the headlines about what Zarqawi said it would take to end the Jihad against the "Infidels"....

Zarqawi wrote:
"Second, instal sharia (Islamic law) on the entire Earth and spread Islamic justice there (...). The attacks will not cease until after the victory of Islam and the setting up of sharia," he swore.

Now get back out there and put your head back in the sand.

ps2unlimited
the person who made that expected a lot of contriversy or he wouldn't of made it but i like it anyway as i am independent