FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

about shrek 3

saeed6668
hello . how you heard about shrek 3 movie. they say at will be relaesed at the begining of the year 2006 . i am waiting for it . how about you ?
kenetix
yeah, I'm waiting for it too, I saw Shrek 1 and 2, and they were funny as hell. In this part Fiona's father dies, and Shrek's supposed to take the crown, but Shrek doesn't want the responsability, and they search for a new king and seems like King Arthur is the best they got!
more info here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413267/
UMBlueMusic
Oh, dear God. Justin Timberlake is the voice of the young King Arthur?

Because he did such a good job in all his made for TV movies. Rolling Eyes I love John Cleese; he's hysterical. I'm sure I'll go see it, but still...an N'Sync-er?
BurgerPimp07
I watched Shrek 1 like a million times because I have a neice that loves it, she used to bring it over to my house every time she visited. I never got around to seeing Shrek 2, even though I heard it was funnier than the first one. I'm surprised that they haven't announced Shrek 3 on tv yet, seeing as you said it will come out in early '06.
Nutorious
O that would be cool a shrek 3, I Dont think this one is going to be as good as the other ones tho, USUALLY the 2nd 3rds film makes of the original arnt usually as good, but i will still see this.
alkady
I look forward to it if Pinocchio and that Ginger breadman is in it, Those guys are hilarious especially Pinocchio who was wearing a womens thong in Shrek 2, That made me laugh badly. What next Pinocchio in a women's bra?
leftofcenter
Quote:
I'm surprised that they haven't announced Shrek 3 on tv yet, seeing as you said it will come out in early '06.

IMDB is saying '07, so it'll be coming out very late '06 at the earliest.

Is anyone else really, really scared that they're going to mess it up? I mean, the sequel was absolutely amazing... But I'm just worried that 3 is stretching it. I hope they don't keep making them and making them, like they did with The Land Before Time, until it just got so dried out.