FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who do you think girls are?

Who do you think girls are?
SeXIIIIII
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
HOT
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

ursraj
vote for knowing the exact results???????
Aiz
What, we can only be "sexy" or "hot"? What about other things like "smart" "funny" and other personality related things? >.> So we are just dolls to look at and it doesn't matter what's inside? <.<

I know it's no biggie, but these types of gender-related stereotyping gets to me <.<

Oh, and on a side note, last I checked, "sexy" and "hot" are interchangable >.> so what was the point of this poll?
raver
Aiz wrote:
What, we can only be "sexy" or "hot"? What about other things like "smart" "funny" and other personality related things? >.> So we are just dolls to look at and it doesn't matter what's inside? <.<

I know it's no biggie, but these types of gender-related stereotyping gets to me <.<

Oh, and on a side note, last I checked, "sexy" and "hot" are interchangable >.> so what was the point of this poll?

eh....relax Aiz... in a few years he will probably grow up and reach the age of 14 Smile))) and maybe he will realise just how complex a girl can be (and what a hell she can make of your life but anyway...) and he will learn some new words....untill then...please someone kill these topic Smile
Sappho
I always try to be unbiased and rather ignore these "sexist" posts but now i am just amazed how often all these polls pop up, as Aiz said its really getting on my bad side. Seems no one read rules, so another topic for mods to lock. Confused
Eyre
Aiz wrote:

amen..i'm not a woman, but i know what to look for in a girl. and sexiness doesnt come first.
raver
Eyre wrote:
amen..i'm not a woman, but i know what to look for in a girl. and sexiness doesnt come first.

mm...i tend to disagree...when it comes to one night stands sexyness is almost all that matters.,..but when talking about my ex/current/future girlfrend i do have to say that you are right...
Kyle
well..

some girls are hot and some girls are sexy, and some are both
Srs2388
well.... this poll isn't really all that good
me being 17 I dont look to see if there sexy or "hot" or something like that...it helps call me weird but i like the whole good attitude and great personality and such the looks matter less and less the older and more mature you get
or........at-least they have to me..
but what do I know?
my girlfriend broke up with me

oh and something else I think...
not all girls are sexy or hot some are really far from it believe me
i bet a few people would agree with me on that one well at-lest I hope so
*parakiss
Aiz wrote:

mmhmm totally agree Applause
us women have qualities other than "hot" or "sexy" which as stated can be the same thing. How shallow it is, just looking at a womans outside appearance, but personality plays a big role also. So broaden your mind.
leat397
well, well....hard ti make descision for jus two choices - two similiar choices....
but I picked Sexy....cos it sounds more accurate to be an adj. Laughing
DX-Blog
Girls are hot cause they can make you feel all warm inside Wink Razz
gonzo
Aiz wrote:
What about other things like "smart" "funny" and other personality related things? >.> So we are just dolls to look at and it doesn't matter what's inside? <.<

No, in the popular culture you are either wh0res or sperm recepticles.

If you value your purity you must be defective.
ocalhoun
Neither, I don't find humans attractive anymore.
DX-Blog
ocalhoun wrote:
Neither, I don't find humans attractive anymore.

With a horse as avvie people can start thinking realy wrong things now Wink.
ainieas
I can't believe people have actually voted.

The poll reminds me of hormonal rushes just before hitting puberty.
kevin
What is the difference between sexy and hot anyway ?
David_Pardy
Hot means someone looks good.

Sexy means you find yourself sexually drawn to them, whether passively or otherwise.
jgra_2003
jaja
a.Bird
If you would just untie your clits from that round turn & two half hitch, you'd see the hilarity of this thread. Whether or not his intent was to gather a true statistics or to get a rise out of you, the apparent seriousness of his task at hand is a joke, let it crack you up.
djcaution
this topic's lame
Itachi
for one i dont go for looks. To me all the ones that guys call "hot" are usually the preppy, snobby girls. I also said usually some girls can be good looking and not be like that. also i go for personality and such. I also never call women/girls "hot" or "sexy". yes a girl/woman can be beautiful but i dont like to call them "hot" or "sexy" yes most people think i am one of those weird guys that could be gay but i am not gay and i have a lovely girlfriend that loves the fact that i'm not like other guys. If i would have to pick the best feature i would have to say it was her eyes she has the most beautiful blue eyes ever. also just for the record i'm not some middle aged man i am a 17 year old.

~Itachi
Jack_Hammer
Aiz wrote:

Here Here,
srijit
pointless poll.... u might as well have put just one option ( Click )
cnnet
men are the other part of women
and women are the other part of men
speedlikecy
what Different??
hot and sex?
hive
srijit wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's it.

Girls are a mix of so many things...
Itachi
I agree with the others this is such a pointless poll. I didnt vote because there are many better topics to look at than this one sorry but it is pointless.

~Itachi
a.Bird
Itachi wrote:
I agree with the others this is such a pointless poll. I didnt vote because there are many better topics to look at than this one sorry but it is pointless.

~Itachi

And yet, you decided it was worth responding to, hell so did a lot of other people who thought this was a pointless thread ...

Quote:
I can't believe people have actually voted.

The poll reminds me of hormonal rushes just before hitting puberty.

Quote:
this topic's lame

Quote:

Shocked
mOrpheuS
Absolutely thought provoking Shocked

but like all "good" things, this poll must come to an end.

I'm going to -close- this one.