FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I like Dogs, Big Dogs

paul_indo
Do you like dog's?

Not yappy little toy dogs, real dogs that could tear your arms off without even trying.

I do.

Rising Soccer Star!!! Laughing
megamass
nice puppies Laughing
paul_indo
Thanks to Animal and kenetix for the help to get the thumbnails to link to my image pages so you can now view the images in 800x600 if you want to.

Thanks guys. Very Happy
Che
Yeap... that is indeed a big doggie... ncie pics
CarolinaBlues
its cuuuuttteee lol i love dogs
paul_indo
Her's some more pictures of Kara.

I hope you like them or she might get angry.
And if she does I won't be responsible for what she does to you Laughing Laughing

tefa_taftaf2010
nice dog i like big dogs too

but i think this dog is so clever as i can see
paul_indo
This dog is too clever.
She drives me crazy sometimes.

If she wants to go outside, or into another room, she jumps up and opens the door, but she is a bit lazy, she doesn't shut it after she goes through. Drives me mad, I have to get up and shut the door if she goes outside. Then, if I have shut it, she opens it one minute later to come back in again.

Her food is in the kitchen so if she is hungry she opens the door to get her food, but same again, she never CLOSEs the door.

If anyone knows how to teach a dog to close doors please tell me. Laughing Laughing

If I go out the front gate she can unlatch the gate and follow me down the road, and this means she has to lift the latch, slide it across and then pull the gate towards her.

Also we have a tap out in our front yard and untill she broke it she could turn on the tap and have a drink of water, but same again she never turns it off so, if I don't hear the water running, when I go to the front yard it is water everywhere. Oh man.

This is one really naughty dog.

If you don't believe me I have video when she turns on the water tap and has a drink. But not opening the door yet, I must film that.

Please, if you are a dog trainer, HELP ME Laughing Laughing Laughing
AtyPics
I hate dogs, small or big! Sad
lord020
wooow very nice doggie
Keshav
very active... Laughing
skynet
Hehe Nice dog Smile Which dog it is.. I didn't Understand it ..?
paul_indo
Quote:
I hate dogs, small or big!

Oh poor you. Why do you hate dogs? Dogs are mans best friend. Smile Smile

Quote:
Which dog it is.. I didn't Understand it ..?

It is a Rottweiller. Very good for guard dog and police dog, but in the home also very faithful friendly dog. If you are nice to it.

If you do not love dogs do not get a Rottweiller, it is a dangerous dog if it does not have a good home. But whose fault is that???

Not the dog. The person who gets the dog but does not look after the dog must take the blame.
ocalhoun
Nice truck.
Wish I had one.