FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars - Revenge of the siths

wh!plash
I've seen it, and loved it.. a real good ending of Star Wars..
What do you think about it? Wink

The force will be with you allways Smile
1 4m 4 b1g ph4n 0ph 574r\/\/4r5........17'5 7h3 b357 5c13nc3 ph1c710n m0\/13 3\/3r m4d3.

Translation:
I am a big fan of StarWars........it's the best science fiction movie ever made.
George Lucas is the MAN!!!
babarus
Yeah, the last two films have been disapointments to one degree or another, but you know you’re going to end up going to Revenge of the Sith anyway don’t you? I mean. Its Star Wars. And for all your witty insults about The Phantom Menace, Jar Jar Binks, or Hayden Christianson’s spoilt bratt character, you’re just dying to know what the final film in the Star Wars prequel trilogy is like aren’t you?

Well here’s something to whet your appetite further. I don’t Fear has several pictures from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for you to drool at. They really do look very pretty.

But then the problem was never with the look of the Star Wars prequels. It was with the story. We’ll just have to hope for the best.
Eoghann Irving is amongst other things the creator and Editor of Solar Flare. He has a life long interest in all forms of science fiction and fantasy and a pressing need to share this interest with anyone who will listen. Find out more at his personal website eoghann.com..
dude_xyx
Well I prefer those old trilogy of Starwars. I don't know why.
slashnburn99
The new ones are awful to me

the first one is the best of a bad bunch

when he turns to Darth Vader in the last one, i couldnt stop laughing and nearly walked out of the cinema.

Since 1980/81 - Empire we have been waiting for that to happen was worse than Bobby coming back to Dallas in a Shower
silverdown
After the orginal 3 movies I just can't get into the other ones. I dont know why either just not as good... it just seem the newer versions dont fit in or way in the future of the other ones.... seams like another movie like battlestar galatica
desonium
silverdown wrote:
After the orginal 3 movies I just can't get into the other ones. I dont know why either just not as good... it just seem the newer versions dont fit in or way in the future of the other ones.... seams like another movie like battlestar galatica

Jeah I find the original star wars movies also the best Cool The new ones doesn't interest me