FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site for cell phone ringtones, wallpapers and softwares

ainieas
Check out my site http://thatdamnboy.frih.net for ringtones, wallpapers and softwares for your cell. There is still a lot of work to do.
TonkPilz
Ofc simplicity is always a winnig concept but id hafto say wille your page works it's to simpel for its own good try to come up whit a grapihcal theme for your page it can still pe simpel but somting other thas a left aligment and some snow.

other than that GJ
Kyle
thats really cool, its just alittle plain
ainieas
Actually I was going for the simplicity thing. Fast loading pages and leading people right to whatever they want. Even the snow won't be there once January passes!! Very Happy

Thanks for your feedbacks. Maybe someday if it grows bigger I'll work on the show of it. Thanks, really!!
philipstessens
there are a thousand websites for stupid rintones. good that you don't know how to make popups...
philipstessens
just kidding, need to earn some credits for free web hosting
raki_sg
I think the colors on the site are not good..
Blue over black is very irritating for eyes
The web page is a static webpage without any DHTML..
Alright for personal stuff.. what is there for
cell phone ringtones, wall papers..
ainieas wrote:
Check out my site http://thatdamnboy.frih.net for ringtones, wallpapers and softwares for your cell. There is still a lot of work to
do.
win66
I really hard to see the word in your site , i think u have to change it
acamas
I think you need a clear layout so people are interested in the site. If I came into your site I would press the back button because there Isnt a decent layout. The colours are also not a good combonation
4/10
sugarbox
Plain But Cool
ainieas
So the layout is the main problem. Hmmm.......I think I'll get to work on it soon!! Very Happy
foumpie
ainieas wrote:
Actually I was going for the simplicity thing. Fast loading pages and leading people right to whatever they want. Even the snow won't be there once January passes!! Very Happy

you did achieved that, but ...
the site isn't very commercial,
and most of the people wil leave even quicker then they have joined ..

try to use more images and fonts ...
Tomppe
My oppinion is that te site is really messy.. I didn't like it at alla.. But keep working an dlike that it can be goood, very goood......
wizzie
good start

i'd advise you to work with frames now en with a nice menu of flash or so..
give the site somthing that gives people a reason to visit it.
and make it atractive ,

cya
ainieas
Well I did change my page but I'm at a loss how to add more charm to it. Added a new section of late.
alexburn
I agree with the others- the theme is a little dark and not very attention grabbing- take some inspiration from other websites that keep your attention. Try to copy other themes. Also, graphics don't have to be long loading. Providing the file size of the image is small enough then most pictures load in no time at all!
I had one problem though- I couldn't listen to your wav files- I had a problem with the codec to listen to it- not sure if it's my PC or your files!

Anyway, good effort, keep it up!
See my site if you like- That's my first attempt!
www.acepolicy.co.uk

Cheers
Alex
ainieas
Actually the wav files are all zipped. You'll have to download and then extract them to listen to them.

And BTW, I visited your site and gotta say I liked the design and layout. Cool