FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

South Africa

Wynand
I live in South Africa and I hear a lot of critic about the country. What is it that you do not like about us?
dxhunter
I see on television pillage, heroin and all dirty job on your country. Weapon Wound. Confused
Wynand
Who do you think is responsible for this and dont you see this in your country?
dxhunter
I see my country also, but South africa republic country every second every minute one man died to stab, to weapon shot every second. To take the lead of World, death event. Sorry my english not good. Confused
coolclay
I never heard anything bad about South Africa, actually I'd like to visit and go hunting there someday.
*parakiss
yeah i'd like to travel there someday and see all the scenery^^
theo
i know nothing about there...
Sad
Nicekiwi9
what is it like where u live?

what dont i like about africa? nothing, but i hate it how the media and politicans use some events for their own means
710ths
Dispite hearing some news about possible stabbing and being mugged, I would still like to visit. I have a friend who recently visited Capetown, South Affica and loved it.
ocalhoun
I live in USA, and I hear a lot of criticism about us, what is it you don't like?

Really, that's probably true for any country.
Don't let it get to you.
EVILSKAAP
710ths wrote:
Dispite hearing some news about possible stabbing and being mugged, I would still like to visit. I have a friend who recently visited Capetown, South Affica and loved it.
South Africa is not that bad, but yeah crime is high, and you should hold on to your cell and wallet when you walk the streets. My girlfriend was mugged the other day just 500 meters from her house, so i am very protective of her when we walk to the shops or something. Hallo wynand, hoop jy geniet 2006!