FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

personal site awaiting comments

torchkeeper
whether positive nor negative... anything's fine. As long as it is a comment. Smile

It's a personal site.

http://sweet.sunkissd.net
reshi
Looks good, clean layout. My only critisisms would be:

Banner heading is to large, takes a while to load. Either reduce the size or quality.

THe blue on blue text can be a headache to read, would recommend using a brighter shade of text.
torchkeeper
okay! thank you! i really don't know what color of the font i will use.. Rolling Eyes Hihihi.. Wink
TonkPilz
Try not to dubbel or trpel post.

i se that you have put alot of work in to you pages the only ting i dont like is the colour of you text its hard to read it blends in too much whit you background colour

nice work tho
DX-Blog
If you add borders when you hover on something, be sure to add borders before as well to prevent the layer from suddenly increasing in size. Just give those standard borders the same colour as your background has. Your current menu lacks this, causing an anoying change in size when you go over the links. If you go exactly in between the links it will even make your page go nuts since it hovers 2 different links, making the borders constantly switch.

And well yeh, I'ld go for a colour of text change as well Razz.
philipstessens
i like that, its an unique style. thats rare these days
tengsoon
Quite nice, what you want to telll us pretty much shows except the words. I have to agree with the others that the words are quite irritating to read.

Nice work!
loosht
I've got the same impressions...
You should use some brighter color for the fonts and smaller topbanner and I think the site is too "long" (vertical)
But it'll be nice if you take some time on that...

Good luck!
Programmable
Your Web site is good
Very Happy
But Confused the banner is too big!!!

Then i think u hav to change the colour Embarassed

Thanks Cool
Nutorious
Yer it is nice, nicley done, Banner is quite large tho
srikanthsonti
It would be better if the font color is white. just a suggestion. nice work out there.
kamote
Hi, Im 15 too and pinay. Razz (im not sure why i need to tell you that) i like your website. how would you like to visit mine (not finish yet but getting there)
I would like to be your affie ( Razz if you like)

http://kamote.frih.net
sugarbox
The site's header is very beautiful.

But below that, i think the color os texts and background shoud be more different. Shocked
Tomppe
I just watched at the starpage and i tink that's a quite good site.. But i don't know anything about the other pages... I will see..