FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favorite network?

What is your favorite television network?
CBS
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
ABC
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NBC
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
FOX
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
WB
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

therestofus
Ive learned a lot of things the past two years after taking television classes at school, and for my own research, Im just curious as to what the overall favorite network is at fipg. So vote, and explain why. Thanks
eznet
I dont really like television that much. I can say though, I know I do not like fox as I do not like their ethics. Most all of the media companies are crooked and bias. Thats why I find myself on the internet more and more (not to say you dont have to filter the mess on here too). Confused
Shewolf
the last time I checked there where many non-Americans here. So is this poll really relevante?
picsite
fox of course, they show prison break. Any station that shows prison break is the best there is.
HoboPelican
Shewolf wrote:
the last time I checked there where many non-Americans here. So is this poll really relevante?

Sure, why not? There are lots of threads on things releavant to only a subset of the users here. It might have helped if the title of the thread mentioned it was for US channels, though.

Right, now, I am a fan of NBC. Scrubs and Earl are about the only shows I watch on network TV. Laughing
rip8fan1
I don't watch many shows on those networks.

I'd vote for ESPN if you had listed it.
indianinworld
These all channels may be available in U.S.

But i dont think that the rest of the countries has these channels.

ESPN - STAR is available in most parts of Asia.
NBC is also available in some parts of Asia.

Above all BBC is available in all most all parts of world.
I think that BBC is available Free to air.

keep smiling
shinnoyami
I don't watch tv much, i mainly watch a channel called CTV here in canada and fox.. because of the sunday lineup. so i guess i'll vote for fow even though they are evil Twisted Evil
squirrelmaster
voted WB, because of smallville, but second would be:
ABC!, only because it has invasion, and extreme home makeover.

now if you had SciFi, that would have gotten my vote
Eiken
FOX is number one for me, they've got House, Bones, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and a lot of other shows, their only problem is they don't give enough new shows a chance. NBC's in second place for me.
ylmun
The Outdoor Country Music Bass Fishing Mercenary Network for me.

Where's the selection for "Other", Dammit?
mrblah
Fox

-House, Prison Break, 24 beats any other network for me.
oversizedsunglasses
A channel that I really like thats not on there is TBS-- although they dn't have any shows of there own, I love watching my favorite shows and movies on here.... XD But my second fav in which I voted for was fox, I love american Idol and So You think You can Dance... Awesome shows and tv channel. Laughing Exclamation
Dean_The_Great
I voted WB because of Smallville, but I also think ABC is great for having LOST. And since I don't watch much TV I just kinda had to chose.
haydenharasta
I like FOX only because of SEINFELD, which is the BEST show ever! My personal favorite.... no soup for you! Nice poll...
darvit
I only like CBS because of CSI. Aside from that, I just coudn't care less.

And I don't watch TV that much... The TV shows are just making carbon copies of each other. It's annoying.