FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

first dates

blackstripes
so my lil cousin walks up to me one day and asks me how to get a girl to go out with you...

i told him :
"you dont... u ask if they wanna hang out. if u ask them on a first date then both of you would most likely expect too much out of it, like... expecting to be perfect and then you tend to not be like ur normal self. but if u ask her to hang out... then you're still going out with her but it's easier to be urself."

that's just a small theory i made for my nervous cousin. but i know that everyone has there own... so what's yours?
carl005
somewhat like that, but make sure you can go somplace where you can talk easily or makeout out in privately, one of the two. Cool Wink
the movies are okay, but you can't really hold a conversation, samethnig with a concert. cafes or, my favorite, tea houses are great spots. a light snack and a drink help make the conversation last and you don't really have the bustle of a busy retuarant. they can also provide a semi romantic atmosphere depending on the setting.
gonzo
dates work better after your first friends
windrei
my first date is... ... ...

i am still waiting for the chance.
btocakci
What a terrible horror!!
The first day show that if the relationship will last long or not..If youve made a good start it will. But if wou were annoyed maybe excited, everything will be a a nightmare that wou dont want to see even in your sleep!!
btocakci
And I was always confused, and everything was terrible in my firsts...So I always tried to be a lover with my close girl friends who i share something in our past...That was good for me i love my girl friend now.
startsomething
I think it is important to be friends first and know the person. I miss my exgirlfriend sooo much, but I feel like I hardly even know her. And she's still a friend. So I'm hoping if we get to know each other, things could work out. But who knows. I might find that she is completely different than i thought. So for now I just sit at home and be lonely, and write love songs, and mope around. Aren't relationships great! Laughing
todabeat
Everytime i meet a girl i like. i go straight into conversation. you know because they can be shy if they like you. i am a talker. so i make conversation then ask them if they would like m to take them out sometime. that works for me.. hehe.
blackstripes
how about first impressions? do u think they really matter? heh, i dont think so at all... i'll just act like my normal self and if they dont like it i dont really give a damn cuz that means we most likely would never bonded together.
todabeat
^^ So True
pll
the only thing u can do in a date or something like this... is to BE YOURSELF !
aerialdreams
Everyone should definitely just act likethemselves. I mean, if the other person can't like you for who you are, then the relationship's not gonna work anyway. Personally as a girl I hate guys just come up and try to impress girls when they usually don't act like that... It's just so sad that I'm still waiting for my guy... ::sigh:: maybe I just expect too much...
DX-Blog
Define "date" first. Taking a girl out for something romantic would kinda suit best, but well yeh, there are so many more things you can just ask a girl to do just to get to know eachother better. The most traditional is the movies ofcourse, but you can also think of something like bowling, midget gold, walk on the beach, etc.

Where in this is the difference between hanging out with eachother and going on a date?
gonzo
DX-Blog wrote:

Where in this is the difference between hanging out with eachother and going on a date?

freinds vs romantic interest
DX-Blog
gonzo wrote:
DX-Blog wrote:

So what if you're hanging out with eachother like this, without any romantical interest, but still you manage to fall in love with eachother. Afterwards when you go to the movies, would it be a date or would it just be hanging out and the two of you have never dated before? Wink.
gonzo
DX-Blog wrote:
gonzo wrote:
DX-Blog wrote:

So what if you're hanging out with eachother like this, without any romantical interest, but still you manage to fall in love with eachother. Afterwards when you go to the movies, would it be a date or would it just be hanging out and the two of you have never dated before? Wink.

You initially were hanging out. Then you went on a date.

where's the mystery?
DX-Blog
gonzo wrote:
DX-Blog wrote:
gonzo wrote:
DX-Blog wrote:

You initially were hanging out. Then you went on a date.

where's the mystery?

The mystery is your reasoning, since what you're saying now is that after you get involved together you can never hang out as friends anymore, it will always be a date Razz.

If you are not meaning this then what you just said wasn't true since in the example they then would have never dated before.