FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trade in your old CDs for an iPod!

mae1strom
Apparantly Millennium Music is giving you iPod Shuffles, iPod Nanos, and iPod with video if you give them your old CDs. Seems good too me! Very Happy

Well heres the link if anyone wants to try it out.

http://www.hiptechblog.com/2005/12/31/trade-in-your-old-cds-for-an-ipod
twisthigh
Did you even read the replies on the site before posting this? Apparently it's just a big scam and not even worth it... While it may look like a good deal, if you do the math, it really isn't...
Jack_Hammer
Yea they have to be proper CD's and good music(crud music they won't buy) they say it has to be of 'Value' so that mean they need to easly make more money of giving you and Ipod for CD's than you do.

Admin please lock topic.
raman
Wow, ill have to check into this. Thanks alot man.
MrStone
hmmm... can someone say ripoff? Rolling Eyes
shwetanshu
do thy accept hard disks or even speakers Laughing ??? i have 2 -3 rotting away
bigdan
I smell BS...

I'm keeping all my CDs....heck, I've got a pile of old casettes I'm keeping. Very Happy
blackstripes
mmmeh... i rather keep my cds. even if i would do something like that i wouldnt do it online. i'd just sell my cds somewhere then use that money to buy the ipod
torchkeeper
yeah same here I would rather keep my CDs. I'll make them so old until they're vintage. Wahahah. lOl. It's not really worth it. If I were you, I'll keep my CDs then sell them. And then I'll use the money to buy an iPod.

It might be a scam. One lesson I've learned online is to NEVER TRUST deals that might sound handy or even good. Nah uh. no way. Very Happy