FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New here from Nova Scotia

tsukiyuuki
Hello all, and good morning/afternoon/evening!

I'm new here, hailing from good old Nova Scotia, Canada, and these forums look like fun. ^_^ I was poking around, and there are some really interesting-looking topics here.

I'm 19 but I still live with my parents, because I need to save up money to finish university, and am working full-time at Convergys on the CIGNA project.

I love to read, watch anime, learn languages (currently working on Japanese and German), write, listen to music, and practice martial arts, and am obsessed with Japan, and wish it wasn't so expensive to learn. *sigh* I have a younger brother who drives me up the wall, a dad who sometimes scares my friends because he tends to look serious a lot of the time, and an over-protective, somewhat paranoid, British mother.

My hetero lifemate, Rostand, has finally moved to NS from Ontario, and I love being able to see her so often. My best friend, Kuro, on the other hand, is about to move out West, and I'm going to miss her terribley.

I'm glad to have finally found a good webhosting service where I can resurrect my website for the third time, and I think that having to post in the forums is a really interesting and cool way of doing things.

That's all, really. ^_^ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (Please be good to me!)
manumiglani
Hello Tsukiyuuki,

Welcome to Frihost Community!!!!!!

Manu Miglani
tsukiyuuki
Thank you very much, Manumiglani! I appreciate the welcome! ^_^