FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who likes Strategy games???

What is the best genre in games?
Strategy
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Others
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

satheesh
Hi,

I am a strategy game freak. I like the the games of this genre because they give you ability to implement your ideas on a wide canvas and not the one like pick your gun and shoot the enemy kind of stuff.

Some of the famous strategy games that I would like to show are the "Age of Empires", "Age of mythology", both of which I love to play for all they are worth. My friends too share this passion with me.

I finished the "Age of Mythology" - with all its 31 episodes in one and half days. To be true I went all out and played the whole series in one sitting. My computer was panting for breath after this ordeal.

I am an all out fan of the strategy game series whatever they may be. All Strategy game fanatics, please share your views with me. Please post your replies to make this post a good one.....
kenetix
I like strategy games too, especially Red Alert Series(I, II, Yuri's Revenge), Age Of Empires (I and II, never played III) and Age Of Mythology.
Mizar
I love the strategy.
My favourite strategy game is Age of Mythology. But, the Age of Empires Saga it's cool too.
TeK
I use to but not anymore.
n0obie4life
Please stare at the forum homepage for a while, then understand what forum is used for what purposes next time before posting.

Also, please use the search feature.

Thank you for reading this message.

-close-