FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

photoshop prob

riyadh
i recently installed photoshop cs2 and crap it's needs activation to use the program but i can't connect and my activation is over. it is very important tht use this software. can anyone help???
wrightbros
not sure if we're sposed to talk about "warez" software here, but my answer would be to download a different version that either didn't need activation or the same type copy that came with a patch to subvert the activation.
silentpark
i am sure many peaple in this forum can help you with that..
but wrightbros is right... its not legal to activate a copy of it without a legal license...
and its against the forum rules to help you with that (just asking too i think.. ^^)

maybe you should ask google if you realy want to solve this problem this way... Smile
knux
aight heres the deal if it is legit. there is a phone number you can call and activate this. but i have to agree this is suspicious and sounds like warez. i myself have seen the capabilities of this program so dont cheat it and actually buy it if you havent already. its not that hard to activate if you actually bought it. theres even a mail in activation if you dont have a phone.
cheeta
are baba google e khuje dekho na baba... Wink Wink ei forumer rule tomake allow korbe nah!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad