FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ur favorite Computer Brand

Your Favorite Computer/Brand
Alienware
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Dell
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Gateway
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other..
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

PeoplesChamp
What is ur favorite brand of computers.. IDk im a big gammer and i go for thos Alienware cause there are the best out there. Run the fastest and are the fastest unless u build a computer from scratch like we did. but i still is up on dial up so im not getting the full thing
iridios
I never did go for any namebrand computers. All but 1 have been white box computers and I only have 1 Dell because it was a gift. I prefer to build my own. But professionally, I have gone with Dell because I liked the service they gave.
mark
I like HP. I have been operating a Hewlett Packard computer for a few years and I have liked the online customer service and also the free 24 hour assistance. Also, my computer has been running smoothly without giving any problems.
Srs2388
aaaaaarhf i clicked the wrong one i meant other.....not Alienware
Dell is also reallly good, thats what I have...
paul_indo
I have never owned a brand name computer and never will, except notebook which I think Dell is great.

You can build a much better PC from components for much less money. No one brand has the best of everything.

My PC is:
Gigabyte MB
Winfast graphics card
SB Audigy platinum sound card
Samsung monitor
Liteon CD, DVD writers
Kingston RAM
AMD Athlon processor.

Where can I buy that in a brand name PC?

Actually, shouldn't this post be on the Computer Software and Hardware forum?
I'm not a moderator so not certain.
Kyle
i think HP computers are pretty wicked, although i wouldnt mind getting an alienware, but they seem kind of pricey
Jamatu
I don't really have a favorite computer brand since building your own computer is alot cheaper and designed around your specific needs.

My favorite component brand would be LG though, there equipment is cheap and it's high quality.
tribe
Dude... I GOTTA DELL.

I own 3 Dell Computers. Each keeps getting better and better. My new Dell XPS is awesome. So fast in every since watching dvd's and playing games have never been better. My business one just performs to perfection; nothing bad has happened.

And my other one I just mess around with has done well in 3 years... I have loaded it up with software and design websites on it.

Its a fun game!

DELL!
Kyle
Jamatu wrote:
I don't really have a favorite computer brand since building your own computer is alot cheaper and designed around your specific needs.

My favorite component brand would be LG though, there equipment is cheap and it's high quality.

custom computers own
criticaldensity
i build my own. Always have since 1997 with my first using a Cyrix 166 chip. Good grief what a distance weve come. Im pretty content with my AMD 2600 now. Plays COD just fine.
shwetanshu
i have been using a compaq PC for almost 2 and a half years, no major probs for me till now, only once my ROM broke due toa faulty cd which broke inside and they replaced the ROM in 2 dayz with a combo coz they didnt have that ROM anymore
Jack_Hammer
The greatest processors are alway made by AMD, I'm thinking of building a new computer for a friend of mine with 2x AMD Optironx2 processors and 2x Nvidia SLR graphics cards...
netwatch
IBM oldest and robust
UMBlueMusic
My family always purchased Gateway's, and I've always hated them. I'm on the stupid thing now, and its terrible. The service people have never been very helpful, and with an almost computer illiterate family (which is saying a lot - I'm the one who understands the most about them, and I don't know that much) the fact that the service is bad just dragged them through the mud. I got a Dell before I went to college last year, and I love that thing. Their service people are very helpful.
ocalhoun
This could really use more choices.
Other poular choices might be:
Homegrown
Mac

Also, what ever happened to Packard Bell?
I always thought it interesting that they shared some of their name.
(Hewlett Packard Bell)
DX-Blog
For laptops Acer, desktop systems I always build customs.
[FuN]goku
i h8 dells, compaqs,, any brand name full built by one company sux... i like good ol fashioned custom built Very Happy