FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

C&C Renegade

Should there be a C&C Renegade 2?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nicekiwi9
This game is seriously awsom, I know there are 1000s of fans of this game but i've nevewr found any apart from Online-multiplay,

R u a fan of Renegade?

Do you like Rengaurd?

Whats the BEST Renegade Mod/s?

Whos the best charictar?

Should there be a Renegade 2?, i herd there was going to be but the project got scraped....
ForceRun
C & C Renegade rocked when it came out. It was the first of the BattleField type of game. I guess you can call BF2, what C&C Renegade should have been.

If they made the next one with all of the cool stuff that BF2 has, and made a commander (builder) mode that would take the crown from the BattleField people. I would really like to see the RTS and the FPS of Renegade combined into one game. It can't be that hard to do. You hard one Commander that plays like he is playing the original C&C builds a base, and gives order instead of moving the troops around. Then there is everyone else that play as the troops.

That would work out great, but I think Westwood, the creators of C&C, have been bought out or something. Some reason I just don't think they are around any more. The last C&C game (Generals) was done by EA. So if EA has the rights to C&C I really doubt they will ever make a Renegade 2 as long as they have Battlefield. Too sad I think, oh well...
cheatonmaps
i agree with this. ive always liked renegade. its been a while sence i played it, but there should be a renegade 2.