FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody Like Ddr?

eqfan
Dude DDr is quite fun, i was just wondering if anybody else plays it
nachjo chip
if you are talking about Dance Dance Revolution, its great! I play an emulated version at home on my pc alot but I've only ever tried the original once.

For those of you who dont know what DDR is, it looks like this:
http://www.waldoman.com/lanpics/ddr.jpg
StriderVM
Yeah, I play DDR 6th Mix before near a big mall near my place before. I can only finish the hadest song in there (Max 300) in the 1st level. It's still too hard for me.

Although since I've moved to a different place, it has not decent arcade at all and so no DDR. It's gonna affect my fitness level....... I wish Gym's and DDR's have something more in common...... Razz

As for MonkeyWrench's : It's a game/idea, although you might not like a genre of video games / interactive games, it does not give you the right to call the people who play/appeciate it names.
flipinoy
DDR arcades are now hard to find because they modified it and changed it to some other dance game called In The Groove, which is also pretty good... I lost 5 pounds playing DDR...
root
I have DDR for Xbox (not as good as the PS* counterpart). It's great excercise, especially in the winter when it's too cold to go out and play bball.