FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zelda MMO RPG

Yantaal
I have been thinking, Revolution, is rumoured ot have an MMORPG on it. Basedin marioland. but wouldn't it be like ten times better to be based in the land of Hyrule? Thikn about it:

Character classes:
The Zora
The children of Kokiri
Normal Peope of Hyrule
Gorons of Death Mountain
Skull Kids from the Forest

Could even join Ganons forces, be a mini ganon, or just share his armor?

Bosses:
Gonon himself
All the bosses from the temples.

Gold:
Catch Poes and sell them to poe collectors
Cath bugs in a bottle and sell them
Catch fish

Weapons:
Can find them all ofver hyrule in crates etc.

Mini Games:
You have got shooting galleries
to many to list

not to mention all the new features you could create

interesting thought, you could level up your weapons through killing people, start of with the crappy sword, then gradually build it up to the Big goron Sword? Interesting thought?

Any thoughts coming from this?

(i put this here coz nobody was seeing it on my other post, sorry)
Kelcey
It'd sure be heck of a lot better than a mario one. The setting defniitely fits an mmo too.
djared90
That would be interesting...and maybe it could be that there are certain puzzles or bosses that require mulitple players working together to defeat, or it could go further and require multiple players of specific classes...

Just a thought.
xray757
I once played a mmorpg that reminded me a lot to Zelda - A link to the past.
It's name is Graal Online

http://www.graalonline.com/
Yantaal
thanks for that, but i think we need to gte as much support behind this Zelda MMO RPG then send the idea of to nintendo
what do yaal think?
Tilly
A Zelda MMORPG would be very nice to inhabit, but I would be a bit saddened by all the people who would come in, saying, "This isn't an RP server, n00b" and "300 Rupees $20 ok" All the bots too. (And yes, I'm dreading what sorts of conversations will occur on Hello Kitty's MMO!)

Thank you for the link to GraalOnline though, this looks very promising. I especially like the ability to create your own quests and worlds. While that might ultimately lead to unbalanced character progression, it seems like a very fun and exciting feature. ^^
bkatz
Tilly wrote:
A Zelda MMORPG would be very nice to inhabit, but I would be a bit saddened by all the people who would come in, saying, "This isn't an RP server, n00b" and "300 Rupees $20 ok" All the bots too. (And yes, I'm dreading what sorts of conversations will occur on Hello Kitty's MMO!)

Thank you for the link to GraalOnline though, this looks very promising. I especially like the ability to create your own quests and worlds. While that might ultimately lead to unbalanced character progression, it seems like a very fun and exciting feature. ^^

bots for consoles? I doubt it... Wink
Scott
I zelda MMO would be really cool, but I would also love a Mario MMO since I'm such a big fan of Super Mario RPG.
Yantaal
mario has been ****** about and squeezed dry, it would be veryb hard for Nintendo to make a good game now, seing as hey have doen every othe rpossibility, its a bit boring. thats why Zelda is a dam good idea.