FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

php editor

vignesh_natraj
Which WYSIWYG should we use to edit our BB so as to display advertisement like it appears here.
modak
vignesh_natraj wrote:
Which WYSIWYG should we use to edit our BB so as to display advertisement like it appears here.

Register at Google Adsense https://google.com/adsense/. Once you register, configure the type of advertisement you want, and include it in the BB template (some sort of CSS file) or in the appropriate sections of the site configuration.

The description of configuring the BB isn't very helpful, but it would certainly improve if you'd mention what BB software you're using ?
Bondings
I don't think that you are able to use a wyswig for that. For phpBB, you need to add the code in the "overall_header.tpl" in the templates folder.
vignesh_natraj
If i add the ads code to the overall header or footertemplate the ads are displayed on contral panel or login box.That is a rule violation according to adsense.So please how can i avoid ads in cpanel and login box.Iam using myBB.
Daniel15
The people at the myBB forums might be able to help you.

It seems like lots of other people are asking for the same thing.

Here's something I've found, it may or may not help you (I don't know, I don't use myBB)
Quote:
If you add the adsense code in the 'showthread' template, then it will only appear once in the thread at the top or bottom of the posts (but you won't be able to get it in between the first and second posts).

(source: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=4936)
Bondings
If you don't want to put them in the overall_header.tpl, then put them in all the other templates like viewforum.tpl, viewtopic.tpl and index.tpl.