FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my site...CHECK IT OUT!!!

PTF
hi all

check out my site at www.pitythefod.thepizza.net

the site name is the result of running our of characters in a future username and is also where i got my current username from (PTF).

take a look at my site and let me know what you think...i'm currently redesigning it to be hosted under adifferent name with slightly more professional graphics/titles and more regular updates. my hit counter doesn't go up very quickly as i my visiters are a few regular users. if anyone would like to trade links then PM me at we'll sort something out!

a note: please ignore all comments in the guestbook...it got spammed by a 'fan' of mine (i think you'll understand what i mean!!)

any feedback is good feedback in my eyes!!!

thanks
raki_sg
I dont know about the color its too bright !
also the rocking text is kind of irritating.. May be rolling text would be good.
I think u dont like Blondes... I liked the jokes anyway
One thing i noticed is once I go to a link in your web page, after that
if i do a back I dont go back to your previous page ??
I'm using Fire Fox !
PTF wrote:
hi all

check out my site at www.pitythefod.thepizza.net

the site name is the result of running our of characters in a future username and is also where i got my current username from (PTF).

take a look at my site and let me know what you think...i'm currently redesigning it to be hosted under adifferent name with slightly more professional graphics/titles and more regular updates. my hit counter doesn't go up very quickly as i my visiters are a few regular users. if anyone would like to trade links then PM me at we'll sort something out!

a note: please ignore all comments in the guestbook...it got spammed by a 'fan' of mine (i think you'll understand what i mean!!)

any feedback is good feedback in my eyes!!!

thanks
djcaution
whoa that's a lotta green... fix that, also change the font up so it's not so bland Smile
wistom
well, The site not very good, i think.
The backcolor not very good.
Marston
Oh god, my eyes.

I think I'm blind!
TonkPilz
I'd say its a good privet site but the green well you know try somting diffrent
ceap up the good work
Tomppe
The color combination is not good..
PTF
hi all

i guess the colour needs changing...no? Very Happy

the reason for the funny 'back' thing is that i have used a bouncing service to get rid a long URL...i'm not entirely sure why that happens but it only began to happen once i began using the bouncer.

as i said before, i'm going to give the site a total revamp soon (once i get some hmwk done) so colours, fonts, layout and content will all change...so helpful criticism is recieved with thanks and opinions are ignored.
Programmable
Very Happy
Sorry

I couldn't finish visiting your web site!!!

You have a serious problem in colors!!!!! Shocked
PTF
hi all

i have begun the site revamp and all that remains is a homepage and a nice graphic i found!

the colours have obviously changed and everything is slightly 'nicer'

let me now what you think while i can still change things!!
loosht
Hello!

I think the colours are sucks! That's burning my eyes! You should use some smoother colours. Oh! And you need some design because that page has no design.

The idea was good. I like the jokes very much especially the blonde ones! Laughing
djcaution
It's an improvement over the green but now there's blue on blue text thats a little hard to read...
dkill001
umm...i guess it is a start. Is this your first page you've made? I would try to avoid frames if you are using them. I keep font sizes relatively small, like 10 or 12pt. I dont like how I click a link and become "trapped" in the link - so I cant click back - at least that is what is happening to me. I do prefer simple site layouts best - but I think your site layout is a bit too simple - try to spice it up a bit. I am by no means an expert web designer - but here is my site to check out - http://dmk66.frih.net

Let me know if you need any help doing anything - I'd be more than happy to help

- Cheers
Tomppe
quite messy site.. I didn't like it Sad
wizzie
i dont want to be rude but..

if people visit your site they will leave immediatly
Its pretty oldfashion but anyway , you probebly just started with html so
i sugest you start over again
i learned alot of stuff at www.w3schools.com and also some stuff from forums
John6000
-========================
smart19
still under construction
macsmith
once the flashing lights and (horrid) Orange construction notice go, it will be much better! I couldn't figure out from the home page what the site is for though. I'm just dumb! Very Happy

You can take a few pot shots at my web site, listed below...

Macsmith
Hunterseaker
BG needs to be changed, but you allready know that
try to make a menu on the site and more content/subjects
Are you planning to make a big site and you wanna have a lots of visitors?
then you need to redisign and have more subjects/content
for just a personnel/fun page this is fine.
host tip: use frihost
short url tip: .tk ore some other known services
Destructino
Looks a little simple, but i suppose thats because its underconstruction. Some nice jokes Laughing
dreamflow
Er, what can I say?

First the color do not blend into each other.

Second the fonts are either too big, or misplaced.

Third, what's with the center alignment? Left alignment is your friend, use it.

Then the under construction image, along with the foggy title isn't pleasing to the eye.

But then again this is under construction, so maybe we'll see lots of improvement, in the future.
khairulsyahir
whoa... wait man, what are you constructing now? Are you focusing on the design or still on the content? Cause the design sucks. Even if it's still under construction, put up a nice clean layout so that people get attracted and wants to come back. The design really could use of some help.

And one more thing, why do you highlight the copyright notice at the bottom with white? Looks so not good...