FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question about cyberpowersystem

Hobbit
You have probably seen www.cyberpowersystem.com and it's awesome computers. Well I just ordered one 2 weeks ago and I posted it in my blog. Someone left me this comment and it kinda freaked me out so I want to know if any of you can confirm this or have an experience to share with this company.

The comment:
Quote:
Not to be pestimistic, but Cyberpowersystems has horrible ratings. It's like a 50/50 shot in the dark if their systems work on arrival.

I researched them for a couple months when I was shopping for my new PC. I decided against it after hearing several horror stories. They rate poorly on Pricewatch.com and Eopinions.com... two very trusted company review sites.

I ended up building my own PC from Newegg.com parts... and it was A LOT easier than you would think. Not to mention for $1500 I got a PC that runs any game at MAX settings without a hitch. A few minor issues with drivers, but overall the experience was nice.

I knew nothing about building a PC and did just fine smile.gif Good luck with yours... hopefully you aren't unlucky!
hodgenpodg
ive never even heard of that company, but i mean sometimes things go wrong and thats why a few systems that went out were DOA. If your system is then they should take it back and give you a new one.

the guy is right about building your own computer...I've built a couple for me and a couple for other people starting about 4 yrs ago when i knew nothing about custom building a PC...all my systems run great and still continue too
Hobbit
What's DOA?

Well so far really bad service, 13 days and my pc isn't here yet.