FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Closing in on Million!!!!!

whplace
Hey guys!

Everyone must be knowing about :

www.milliondollarhomepage.com right?

Well Alex Tew has earned lik 999,000 dollars till now........ 1000 more to go!

This is Cool! That guy is Cool too!

some more hours and one more name will be added to the millionares list!!!
PatTheGreat42
I don't like that guy. He charges WAY too much for free stuff.

Darned originality.
Jayfarer
I'm glad he succeeds just because it's a novel idea and it's a cool story.

I hope the rest of the "pixel marketing" sites that sprung up after crash & burn, though.
waiteck
Btw.. there is a marketing tactict too.. I am pretty sure that not all of the pixels are bought by 'other people'..
PTF
hi all

i think what that guys done is really clever: he had an idea and took it further...what i do find annoying is that it was such a simple idea: no IT knowledge was needed forhim to come up with it and anyone could have done it and he alone has made huge amounts of profit from the idea.

i wish i had inspiration like that...something thats so risk free if it fails!

anyone got anyideas they want to share? eh? lol
toughtrio
Does he really add all of the pixels he might have ever bought???
jmaneri
lol nice
whplace
That guy is doing a cool thing now!

Auction for his last 1000 pixels. Iam sure he will make another million.

Damn Cool! I love seeing people succeed
mstreet
I wish I had that idea back in the day.
Pablo Diablo
I am so jealous of this guy. What a smart idea. I can't beleive he made a million dollars US from this.

What's the point of going to school now that he is a millionaire, and has marketing agencies all over the world contacting him, trying to get him on board.

Crazy!
paul_indo
Now that's what I'd call a stroke of genious.

When I read the post I thought ahh waht a scam. But after reading his faq and looking at the page I think he is really on to something.

It sounds expensive at first but hey, what does a company pay for a 30sec TV commercial? I don't know but it is in the thousands.
This will be there for five years or more I think that for a business who does this it is a cheap investment for the potential exposure.
And it's not a scam like so many web offers. You make your choice and you buy it or walk away.

God I wish I had thought of it. It's brilliant.
lockwolf
Yeah, That guy is rich, I wish I was like him!

*Cough* You Can use Pixels Ahoy and get it at 25 cents a pixel *Cough*
tribe
Wow that site is really cool. I may just go buy a piece of that from my google stocks I sold the other day. That is something sweet and I'd love to be apart of it!

When did this begin anyone know?
Jack_Hammer
PatTheGreat42 wrote:

Darned originality.

At least someone agrees with me, but then if we came up with the idea neither of us would say no to $1million?
lockwolf
Jack_Hammer wrote:
PatTheGreat42 wrote:

Darned originality.

At least someone agrees with me, but then if we came up with the idea neither of us would say no to $1million?

Im trying for 250,000 dollars. But when your 15, how do you spend $250,000? All I know that $60,000 of what I hopefully earn is going towards going to college at Digipen Acadamy of Technology and $70,000 for a house (yeah, thats kinda cheap). Anyone wanna help me go to college?
gonzo
epandhandling rocks