FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does anyone here play on Neopets?

ChunkyBustout
Because I'm a newbie to the whole virtual pet thing and I'm in dire need of help. Please let me know if you are experienced (at least 9 months) with it.

Thanks.
n0obie4life
Okay, what help do you need?
Marston
Yeah, I play Neopets. I also enjoy watching Pokemon, and I like to wear lip gloss.
ChunkyBustout
n0obie4life wrote:
Okay, what help do you need?

Noobie??? When do you have time for Neopets? LOL!!

Just kidding (but that is funny). How the heck do you progress? That place is enormous and I don't know where to start. I've read the FAQs and visited their forum (utter crap) and none of it was useful at all. I've tried seeking the help of a few guilds and they were a little help. I wanna kick butt already.

Marston, that's uncalled for and I'm probably old enough to be your father.
n0obie4life
I sure have the time for it Wink

http://nothingbutneopets.com is a great newbie guide to neopets, I started out with that Wink.
whplace
What are neopets??? can anyone explain?? Are they like pokemon or digimon???

Thank you
ChunkyBustout
Thanks, Noobie!

whplace wrote:
What are neopets??? can anyone explain?? Are they like pokemon or digimon???

Thank you

I'm not trying to spam the place so I sent you a link Smile
windval
what is it about?

can you introduce to me
Rsamaster
lol it's bout this virtual online world where you make your own pet and you have to feed it and all that. You can earn points playing games like 'Snake' and then you can use that to buy food and items for your pet.

I used to play it a long time ago but then i got tired of playing 'snake'. And there isn't really that many things you can do.
rark
nope. its such an old game already. grown out of it Very Happy
kevin
Marston wrote:
Yeah, I play Neopets. I also enjoy watching Pokemon, and I like to wear lip gloss.

ROFL, that made me laugh.
tatorhead
OH yeah, I used to play neopets back in like 6th grade man, it was all the rage
torchkeeper
oh i have a hard time starting out on neopets. and i abandoned it foreeeeever. Smile
djcaution
I think the whole pet thing is really gay and stupid, but some of the games are really good. i.e. NEOQUEST!!!!! I have finally beaten neoquestII, that's the best freaking browser-based RPG in all the internet if you ask me!! Very well done
Nutorious
Marston wrote:

wow you sound really cool, can i be your friend?
*parakiss
ahaha yeah i used to, but nowadays they made neo soo complicated adding new worlds and such XD
Cyouz
who plays neopets why not try some other games like gunz, maple etc...
friendlypsycho
ChunkyBustout wrote:
Because I'm a newbie to the whole virtual pet thing and I'm in dire need of help. Please let me know if you are experienced (at least 9 months) with it.

Thanks.

I've got 4 neopets, 2 I created myself and 2 I recued from the pound. They are all about 3 years old now and although I don'tspend a lot of time playing with them, I am pretty adept at navagating the site and can probably give you some hints and pointers to help you along.

How you play depends on what you are trying to achieve. Some people like to accumulate masses of NP and others simply want the best for their pets, spending every NP they can get hold of keeping them happy or training them for competition in the battledome. I just have them to keep me amused when nothing else is grabbing my attention.

PM me and I'll see what I can help you with Very Happy
April_May
Hay. Neopets ROX Razz

Marston wrote:

Hehe thats kinda funny. But.. not that strange. Pokemon was pretty good for a while. I'm on neopets sometimes too. I got a shop with three pets and two pet pets. But i am not good at those battles. The games are really easy though.
Myps
used t be a member of neopets but couldn't understantd where to get money for items, food, toys, houses etc. when i finally understood how to do it i then started to notice that i was spending money on some pixelated picrure on an alien animal on a computer moniter and that it was always damn sad

when i looked back on what i had spent on that Virtual ... not real pet i noticed that i had spent about 130 on a pet that i could not actually touch.... bugger eh??? Evil or Very Mad
Marston
Nutorious wrote:
Marston wrote:

wow you sound really cool, can i be your friend?
Heck yes! Maybe you can come over for a slumber party and we can paint eachothers toe nails and talk about how hot Tom Cruise is in the newest Mission Impossible Movie!!
jongoldsz
I use to play neopets. Currently my account is 50 months old. lol
Animal
Please continue this discussion here.

-close-