FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Electronica Music Fans Respond

caryangell
I'm really interested in seeing if there is a demand for the style of music that I create. I have been developing my skills as a movie score composer and am trying to get a little bit of feedback on some of my work.

If you would like to listen just visit my site at www.myspace.com/caryangell and let me know what you think, maybe give me some pointers, or tell what you would like to hear.

Thank you,
Peace, Cary
Scott
None of the songs seem to be working for me, but it looks cool. I compose electronic music as well (A lot of glitch and ambient stuff combined with clean electric guitar), but I don't have much of my stuff online yet.
midimine
Could not find any music Question
Meretenacity
Very good background with enough complexity to keep interesting. Personally i'd perfer a bit more dynamics in keys and chords/appregios, but in the end, it's YOUR expression. I'm curious what kind of equipment you used to make this.
dacode
Hi,

It's very surprising at first.
I'm a musician and also used to DJ a lot (techno/house/breakbeat/jungle)

"Exploring..." remind me too much of some of the influences you cite, altough I haven't seen the name of Sven Vδth on your MySpace page and there are similarities as well.

With "Journey..." I begin to feel more your ways, and the latter middle part (where the low wah sounds introduce a trancy touch along with the percussions) could do well on a dancefloor I think.

Thing is, it's often counter-balanced with something more mellow, here with piano at the very end that leads to some jazzy feelings.

"A brief lesson..." I like a lot. Some sounds reminds me of Jean Michel Jarre.

"A priori" is a nice soundtrack that makes me want to drive by night in desert landscapes.

Here were my feelings after a first listen.
My fav' electro MySpace friends are "LustMord" and "Rf".