FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Finally, Here My Site Is

srikanthsonti
hi guys hope u remember, me now i am here to present my first personal homepage not exactly personal but sort of.... hope you like it. dont forget to watch out the interesting section forums...

Thank You

site:

www.freewebs.com/biworks78
wumingsden
I like the plain, simple look, thats my kind of style. What i don't like are the ads on the forum, can't you get rid of these? Can't you create your own forum at FreeWebs rather than using that Free phpBB boards (or whatever it is)? or are FreeWebs a bit like Piczo?
Hobbit
There's no mysql db in freewebs.

Since it's a new website I would suggest to transfer it to Frihost. Not only will you have better benefits but you can also host your own forum.
Kotwik
Very cool desing. Adobe Photoshop effects + Macromedia Flash Very Happy Forum is not so good Rolling Eyes Only
Code:
    Our users have posted a total of 1 article
We have 1 registered user
Try to send link of your site to your freinds.
mengshi200
Very good,plain sytle,pls keep your way.
kamote
hey,, love the link hover,, you should move your stuff at frihost Laughing "i just said what the other dude said Laughing " but yeah.
keep it up. \m/
smart19
your website is very clear
i really love your art design
budazz
wow i love your design....
very simple but its nice
bearr
yeeh,cool site,i like it..
srikanthsonti
Thanks for your comments !!!
acamas
I think it is quite simple, which I like about sites! If they are to complicated it hurts my brain XD
Nice work! 7/10
tharki
nice web site but host ur own forum wid new skin
win66
srikanthsonti wrote:
hi guys hope u remember, me now i am here to present my first personal homepage not exactly personal but sort of.... hope you like it. dont forget to watch out the interesting section forums...

Thank You

site:

www.freewebs.com/biworks78

The site design is very good, but slow...Maybe is server problem
Impressions
Great site with great images / effects. Love all the white space.

I found loading time quite slow.
loosht
Hey! I think your site looks great but you should boost up your forum. One more thing. I think better if the forum is opening in new window but it's just my opinion. Great job!
d.dozier
umm id nt kno about it
sugarbox
it's rather plain but it's OK simple. Rolling Eyes
otaku
It's a kewl layout. You should move it to a frihost account. It'll help your, because you can put your own forums on your site. Cool website effects.
megamass
dont use flash in navigation. not all computers have flash, in that case user won't be able to nacigate your site.
Alie
Maybe, instead of forum you'd create a chat? It's also will be much easier to create a template for it like your other pages.
Good work!
srikanthsonti
Thx for your comments guys ..... Topics, Downloads Updated,.....

hey Guys Check out my forum something interesting...!!!
airh3ad
i like the site very simple layout..cheers!!!
naraki
Easy to read and looks real nice. It is very slow sometimes though. Keep up good work.
srikanthsonti
thank you all for your valuable comments and soon i am going to let out HTML version other than flash so that every one can view other than flash users..... thx once again.....
Motoracer380
i like how the text reflects on there
VIPER VENOM
I like it. straight to the point, clean and everything seems to work correctly. I give it a thumbs up
joshua_erceg
I like it Smile
Especially the flash nav Very Happy
Good Work!
srikanthsonti
hi guys remember me!!! ok thx for ur valuable comments and i am here to let you know that my personal web page of HTML version is on Work so i hope i will be in front of you soon with my work..... thank you once again adios.
allforxp
The first thing that counts is style and apperence and sorry to say but your site fails to provide this so plz constrate on it and I tell you that the visitors on your site will increase.

---
virtualpointer
[quote="srikanthsonti"]hi guys hope u remember, me now i am here to present my first personal homepage not exactly personal but sort of.... hope you like it. dont forget to watch out the interesting section forums...

Thank You

site:

www.freewebs.com/biworks78[/quote]

Hi, mate,

Looked at your websire.

It is fine. But watch out, some images have copyrights.

PHPBB is OK, but I think it is better for you to set up a BBS by your self. I don't like the PHPBB icon on there.
PuNGS
Your site is really nice, plain and simple. But I don't like the idea of a site with only images... Try to insert some text there, so it will load faster.
cepher
forum = no es bueno...snow effects is way to distracting.

you can do better than freewebs, too!
Alie
About forum - simple board in phpBB. Ok, you worked a little on design - nice rows by the way Wink BUT! It's to basic... One more thing - forum design doesn't suit to your homepage look...