FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boredom at it's best!

carl005
Don't ask

I've done a lot more stuff, but I usually never save it because it rarely meets my standards. Even the Optimus Prime one is crappy.
MistaKiula
you should save it either way.. u never know, others may think differently about ur artwork.
burzum
MistaKiula wrote:
you should save it either way.. u never know, others may think differently about ur artwork.

yeah this is true, don't lose your artworks whatsoever Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PlugAway
freaky, but i like it
Che
Interesting... Wink Have anymore?
Olivia Wood
Nice.

The contrast of the contrasts is a little weird, though, if that makes any sense. I mean, the background is as high contrast as it gets, while the robot thing's pretty low contrast, which deemphesizes it a lot and whatnot.

It almost makes me wish the robot wasn't there, or that the background wasn't there, but that would kind of negate the whole point of the piece, right? Razz

The obvious solution would be to increase the contrast on the robot while decreasing the contrast on the background, but that would make it all gray and ugly looking. Maybe you could give the snowflakes a nice, mid-darkish ting? Blue or green or something, maybe?

Plus, if you lower the contrast on the background, you won't loose your icons when you set the image as your desktop wallpaper! Cool
mares
too heavy and too metal but i like it.
carl005
some more stuff, old stuff

a_dubDesign
I like the optimus prime. With the contrast it makes the flakes the focal point, and then you eventually see a kick ass robot just chillin there. Cool in my opinion.

I definetly love the cow picture.
a_dubDesign
a_dubDesign wrote:
With the contrast it makes the flakes the focal point, and then you eventually see a kick *** robot just chillin there.

awww... I meant "kick ***" as in the king james version donkey. Come on, the robot definetly kicks donkeys, robots go around kicking donkeys all the time.
abone
you creative guys...! nice art jobs.
codyb245
i like the optmise prime one it looks cool.......
Keshav
Nice art work!! I liked it a lot.. Thank you for posting your work!!
Kashinilaya
Don't you be so hard on yourself. They're all great jobs.
XxGunner
every piece of art is art..even if its bad or good....u should keep all ur work that way u'll know when u improve and stuf and u'll also learn from ur previous art work...

keep it up....