FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PostNuke

OnlyOneLife
I was wondering, for Content Management systems, Can we use PostNuke?
Or if anyone knows them, which CMS can we use?
Maka
PostNuke is in fantistico that we have here so yes we do have it.
meangurl
even if it isn't in fantastico, you can still use 'em via manual installation. you can use any CMS you like as long as it isn't illegal.
OnlyOneLife
Thanks, I didn't ask for Free Hosting yet, so I wouldn't know. But thanks. (I hope this post is not too short or consider spam).
homer09001
btw post uek is exxcelent for a tandard website it offers you almost everthing in not everything phpnuke does but it easier to customicze for example you can customize the menu to your needs on postnuke without any adddon modules where u cant with phpnuke
tricker
postbuke?
i never use it,i like to use phpbuke~that's really wonderful!~
homer09001
excuse the spelling mistakes im a quick on the keyboard but my keys are very close together lol its like a laptops keyboard
OnlyOneLife
How do we add a fourm to PostNuke?
WickedGravity
I am more of a PHPNuke Fan myself.

Going to try nd use Mambo, just seems like it has a few more functions than the others right now.

Then again, maybe I wsill try another one too...

I don't know, this is why people like me need 250 MB of space. lol
homer09001
depends what yu mean so the forum loads into a new page or it opens with yous stes template?
OnlyOneLife
Which one is easiest? Also, if their difference is not too far apart, I prefer in my template. Also, If it takes too much effort to explain or it is too complicated, then you don't need to explain. I'm debating weather I should add it in or not.
homer09001
6 and 2 3's really as i find using the standalone version of phpbb easier but then again ive only every used the standalone version.

if you use a standalone version ll you have to do is put a link in the menu which is easily done

otherwise
heres a link to the version in which ties into your postnuke template:

http://www.pnphpbb.com

how u find what your looking for