FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lyrics

tony
If anyone is interested, you can view/edit/add lyrics to all your favorite songs at my site: http://e-lyrics.org
asfaltboy
Nice site man ! wish u all the luck with it Very Happy ... it's a good thing to have ur own lyrics collection/community Smile !
tony
thanks man - you're welcome to open a free account!
angputter
Gonna have to check that community of ur out...
votd
Hey, good site, wait, I will add tons of lyrics, but before that I must have some more free time Smile
jingyi88
thanks ar...if i'm free i will visit it..!!
anxiety1
yeh cheers i will check it ou!
tony
anxiety1 wrote:
yeh cheers i will check it ou!

thanks!
n0obie4life
moved to advertise your site.
Programmable
Smile It is a nice web site as newbies but you need to improve your design and to find out more Songs.

I have a collection of 2150 songs

keep going Wink
dogancanozturan
oooooo it's nice site
I lıke that congrulations Very Happy
tony
thanks for all the support. ive been updating it regularly so improvements in design will come with time. it is still very small - only 151 songs, but it is growing...slowly.
dkill001
nice site - i liked the layout and nav - i think a few small graphics would help spice it up - dont overdo it though Cool Keep up the good work Rolling Eyes
Programmable
If i can I will post some songs on your website Wink
tony
again, thanks for all the support. to dkill001, i have considered adding more graphics than just the logo. you are right though - would have to keep it to a minimum as pictures easily deplete bandwidth. in case you are wondering, the reason i do not let users post album pictures is because i'm not sure if it is legal. more info on http://e-lyrics.org/legal.php if you're interested. thanks again for all your support!
hahame
i do not why i could not link to your website ,some of your site are not work here
dreamflow
In terms of usability, it's plain and simple, so there you are all white, and blue links. It's vanilla flavored site with a good focus on the content. A good effort I must say.
tony
dreamflow wrote:
In terms of usability, it's plain and simple, so there you are all white, and blue links. It's vanilla flavored site with a good focus on the content. A good effort I must say.

Thank you. That's the idea: form follows function.
tony
I've changed a lot on e-lyrics since its launch. most notably, users have more profile/user settings, there is a browse users page, and a list of the top 10 users on the main page.
Blaster
tony wrote:
I've changed a lot on e-lyrics since its launch. most notably, users have more profile/user settings, there is a browse users page, and a list of the top 10 users on the main page.

I would have it where you can just hit A-B-C.... intstead of finding your artist. It would make it a lot nicer. Any way i will help you out and get a couple of artist and stuff on there.