FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My blog is blacklisted by google.

shabda
Yeah I shabda who claim to be a SEO expert, my blog.
This is what happened. One of My blogs,http://bit-mesra.blogspot.com was on first page of google for search term bit mesra and many other related searches. It had about 50+ page links and about 300+ liks from my sig at frihost. I changed my sig to remove that link.
Now this site was ranked about 8th before I came to frihost, with 50 links. At it best it was placed 4th. After changing my sig, I checked its position in google for first time today, and Lo, it has vanished. No trace.
So I can guess that google thinks I am using black hat SEO techniques, to artificially get links, and so 300 of them vanish at a time. And so I am penalised.
Sephz0r
Send an email to the google techies and you should get a reply and some help from them.
Marston
Sephz0r wrote:
Send an email to the google techies and you should get a reply and some help from them.
Haha, I think they'd probably be too busy to fix one small problem like this... Though, I believe there is a page where you can request to get your site re-indexed (NOT submitted, but re-indexed). Takes a while to find, but they do re-index your site if you request it.
shabda
Quote:

Oh you will get a reply saying that the process is fully autoatic and they cant help.
manumiglani
The only solution for that is to remove your signature link pointing to your blog and your website will show up in google within 2 months.

i hope so,
shabda
Quote:
google within 2 months.

Two months! I was getting 2000 referalls from google a month. So I can kiss that goodbye. Mad
Bondings
Shabda, your blog isn't gone from google, maybe your rankings are gone, but your blog isn't. It still has PR4 and google is able to find it: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22got+a+amazing+speed+net+connection

I would just wait for a few days and I don't think that your signature has anything to do with it. Probably just a temporary change or update.
manumiglani
Quote:
Two months! I was getting 2000 referalls from google a month. So I can kiss that goodbye

2 months is the maximum period
i hope so
shabda
Quote:
Shabda, your blog isn't gone from google, maybe your rankings are gone...............

Thanks for checking it out. You rock as always, even if you are too dictatorial(Hindi! Grr!).I should have checked more before posting. However whatever the reason I am not getting any more traffic via google. http://my.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?project_id=1003593&guest=1