FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

25 things you *DON"T* want to know (Trust Me!)

hac
1) If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it!)
2) If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3) The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
4) A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes!
5) Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Still not over that pig thing!)
6) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (So why does a damn PIG have the half hour orgasm!?!?)
7) On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
8 ) The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmm.....)
9) You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
10) Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
12) You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
13) In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
14) A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
15) The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. (From drinking little bottles of...?) (Did the govt. pay for this research??)
16) Polar bears are left handed.
18 ) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds.
19) The flea can jump 350 times its body length, It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
20) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off. ("Honey, I'm home. What the....")
21) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (In my next life I still want to be a pig...quality over quantity!)
22) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Oh, Shit)
23) Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (I had kinda figured)
24) A cat's urine glows under a blacklight
25) Starfish don't have brains. (So I guess there are ore starfishes on this planet than Humans! Laughing )
adwya
thanks to know Laughing Laughing
Srs2388
wow, some of that is really weird.... I think i'd rather use my coffe maker instead of yelling Cool its alot quicker
ainieas
Those pig references had me laughing! Smile
manumiglani
good work........
MistaKiula
NICE! hahaha those are some intersting stuff, thanks. (30 mins Orgasm.. Shocked )
Slammer
haha, dont it just make you wanna be a pig? Twisted Evil
eday2010
I had known about the pig orgasm thing. Another interesting fact for you is that each time a pig blows his load he ejaculates a litre of semen on average. I wonder how long that takes him; the rest of his orgasm is probably just convulsing and quivering Wink
a.Bird
I'm glad to know I can't die from holding my breath. I was never really sure. If anything you just automatically black out and come to again, correct? Nice facts, thanks for sharing. Very Happy
Qwertyip
hahaha lol.... but is that for a female pig or a male? ... or both! lol plz lemmi know

glad to know i cant die from holding my breath too. Smile
Jimbo
lol I remember i found a link to that website on bored.com, most of them were pretty funny.
erlendhg
That was a lot of weird and interesting facts.

Funny about the pig... Razz
Is it really true the thing about farting energy? WOW!

Have a really good Happy new year!!! SmileVery Happy
Helios
Damn! Those lucky pigs!
lockwolf
Useless fact 26. A starfish mates by touching tentacle to tentacle (Which makes sense cuz they dont move fast)(Wait? Patrick has been mating with spongebob when they hold hands?)
hac
@eday. LOLz man that is so awkward. A litre of it, damn their balls must be the size of coke cans or something!
FriBogdan
Interesting list. I like the comments Smile. Those are funny Smile. The pig thing...well they are pigs and they don't have such a good reputation so they must be happy at least one chapter Razz
essentialmedia
Good stuff, that was pretty funny.
Tvis
Yeah, so next...what is the top 25 that we really DO want to know?
I expect to see someting like that also...
izcool
Here's a few that I want to contribute :

- When a fly lands on something, it throws up. So if a fly sits on a hamburger, it threw up on it.
- It is supposidly impossible for your tongue to touch your elbow.
- On average, one out of three people actually try the factoid listed above after reading it.

- Mike.
Marston
hac wrote:
That's just nasty... Evil or Very Mad
Pikokola
What the... 30 minutes orgasm? oh my god..

Quote:
13) In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.

and "that" hair too? Rolling Eyes
Marston
Pikokola wrote:
What the... 30 minutes orgasm? oh my god..

Quote:

and "that" hair too? Rolling Eyes
Haha, alot of people shave "that" hair... I wasn't surpriesed to hear about the egyptian priests doing it!
jazrt
does the government really pay for this research.
whplace
Cool stuff dude!!!!
cnnet
well
I know them I don't want to know
while something I want to know
I don't know Arrow
PatTheGreat42
Hate to be a drag, but isn't there some odd rule against just copying and pasting stuff to the forums?
NobodiesHero
Always nice to get some new information, even if I could also live a very happy life without knowing anything about this stuff.

But it is useful knowledge if you don't know what to talk about at some boring party.
saiyeek
Good post!
But hey pleased tell me from where you copied and paste it. Don't breach copyright law. STOP PIRACY!!!
Alienz
That is interesting. Nice post.
aerialdreams
OMG Shocked

The pig thing is hilarious!!
Quote:
21) Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

wow, I guess they have a lot of endurance huh?...[/quote]
Frelina
Wow, very interesting facts! Laughing Shocked Laughing Thanks for sharing... Laughing
narc
I'm a lion.
mceejaydee
Atomic bomb eh... hmm..
Marston
NobodiesHero wrote:
But it is useful knowledge if you don't know what to talk about at some boring party.
Yeah, that pig orgasm thing could be a great pickup line... Wink
LostOverThere
Thats a lot of farting to do...
Amazing facts there!
startsomething
"25 things you *DON'T* want to know (Trust Me!)"

Yup, sure enough. I gotta know.

I wonder who figured out that ants fall on their right side when drunk. Probably some drunk dude who has ant friends.

Interesting stuff... even though some of it is hard to believe.
paul_indo
What? only 30 minutes?
Poor pigs.
evilryu530
21) Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
Quote:

that is great! no wonder im a LEO in my astrology sign!
balend
Quote:
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Still not over that pig thing!)

ima tell my fat neighbor to try that maybe he'll lose some wight
Animal
hac wrote:
6) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

I'm going to be all nerdy here, but there's actually a certain ape species that has sex for pleasure too.

hac wrote:
(So why does a damn PIG have the half hour orgasm!?!?)

But I'll give you that one!

hac wrote:
24) A cat's urine glows under a blacklight

So does a human's. You never been in a toilet in a club??? That's always worrying if you've had a beer or two!
bdoneck
funny, but as a cats urine glows under a black light so does a humans ... stuff...lol
bigdan
Thanks for that Very Happy

I'm still getting my head around the pig orgasm fact Shocked
ocelotweb
Hahaha I've seen these somewhere before but I'm not sure where. I really think I'd rather be a lion. 50 times a day and if you orgasm for a minute then that's 50 minutes but yeah. I'd go quantity over quantity. Why can't humans be like that and we can just screw whenever the alpha male feels like it? That would make things so much easier......
torchkeeper
Oh eek! The pig's orgaasm is like so looooong. Laughing
solomagos
Tvis wrote:
Yeah, so next...what is the top 25 that we really DO want to know?
I expect to see someting like that also...

Yeah, me too.. Nice post, mate, i liked your comments and WOW, 30 minutes... i want to be a pig, too...
hahhaa

Lena.
raver
hac wrote:

9) You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.

sure you can...try putting a bag over your head, wrap it around your neck with duck tape and then hold your breath Very Happy
*parakiss
hahahaha the pig one, omg i can't get over it too!!
loserfest
I wish I was a pig.
Kyle
i wish i was a pig and a lion...a pion
mares
i hate pigs! i love starfishes and sponges.! Bob and Patrick!!! I love 'em
Hanpusu-kun
hac wrote:

omg, thats not bad at all.
Xipha
Where is # 17?
friendlypsycho
izcool wrote:

- It is supposidly impossible for your tongue to touch your elbow.
- On average, one out of three people actually try the factoid listed above after reading it.

- Mike.

I can do this!!! I broke my shoulder pretty badly when I was a kid and can dislocate it painlessly now. If I roll my arm over and draw it towards my body i can just reach my elbow with the tip of my tongue.
Razz Having an exceptionally long tongue helps too Razz

Guess it proves the third point though. Hehe
friendlypsycho
18 ) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds

Shocked What is so tasty at the bottom of a pond???
bazranz
I am going crazy trying to imagine what a cross bred pig and lion would do.
speedlikecy
wow Shocked Shocked Shocked

so good
Jack_Hammer
26) 80% of americans are circumsized.
drkns
....makes me just want to become a Gene scientist and splice some pig DNA into my own so i can last that long! LOL Wink

but WOMEN have it pretty dam good with their multiple orgasms and longer orgasmes Razz
Wotac
Wow, great post, thank you for that. I didn't knew almost any of those. Propably that elephant can't jump-thing I knew already. If you know more of these weird things of life, post them all here. I can go and surprise my buddies with these.
hofer
I thing that a cow cannot jump too.
albert
I can't trust you.

Quote:
1) If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it!)

I really want to know this ! Laughing
kany
useless to see Laughing
jongoldsz
lol, I know what I want to do when I grow up.
DutchManiac
Lol, pretty cool
Nice to know it all Razz
ty Laughing
Arno van Lumig
I still want to be a lion... Think about it... 50 times a day!!!!

That is soo goddamn much! Let's forget about computer science... Gene scientist is tha way to go!!!

Greetz, Arno