FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Portuguese Forum

inesquecivel
I Think then should to have a portuguese "sub-forum" here!

Please, think about this... It places in "other languages"

Laughing

Thanks
Bondings
We do have other Portuguese members including an admin. So, yes, it might be a good idea to make one. I'll think about it.
Astrolopitecos
I agree with this too Wink
There's a lot of portuguese people in here Razz i'm one of them Smile
there's bockman too and some more that i've seen already Wink

stay well Cool
Maka
But again I never see any new posts in the Polish forum and not many in the french, whats the point in all these rooms if no one uses them?.
Bondings
Certainly the Polish one is not active. Almost all Polish members are gone by now. But who knows, it can always change.
Bockman
inesquecivel, the other languages forums are for communities with difficulties understanding English. The Portuguese forum has been discussed and at the time i didn't think it to be necessary, since most of us understand English clearly and could easilly mix with other users in the Englishg forums.
If you guys think it may be necessary, it will be givven a though once more (althou i believe it won't do much goood with less than 5 users and no one else replyed to this).

Aquele abraço Wink
Be Well Cool
inesquecivel
All right, I thought that I would be cool, but really if we understand the English is all right!

Thank's for the attention!

Very Happy
Amsilva
The administration of this forum must think about in all members that ony understand english in Latum sensum. In deed, many forigners do not "fish" some explanation or advices, simply because they(like me) aren´t familarised with the english "webground" language.

Remeber: Your references about this issue arent the same of some well demanded people here...

Think about it.

P.S - Sorry my english... not used to write in UK language...
Embarassed
Um abraço
Viva à república Shocked
Hoogeveense RAT
Why not more languages their own subforum? I think you get more members and for the people, like me, it's easier to talk in their own language.

I think it's a good idea to add a Dutch, Portuguese, German, Italian, Greek subforums
Bockman
Hoogeveense, the idea of the FRIHost forum is to have members talking with each others, not recluding inside language boards.

the Language forums were created to help out members who had problems with English and needed support. The problem with those boards is that everything else BUT support is talked in there.

As for the Portuguese Board... As i can see it at the moment, there are no more than 10 portuguese-speaking members (2 admins.. we rock Razz Razz ). I don't think 10 people talking it out on a private board would work.. in fact, i think it would be a dead board (like the polish one)
I have only seen one member with difficulties in English, and all support was given through pm.
Any portuguese-speaking member that has problems and needs help in portuguese, you can always pm me.

Be Well Cool

P.S. - this doesn't mean that the Portuguese Board idea is closed. it's still on the table for discussion. Give me your (valid) reasons for why is this necessary.
jmeirinhos
Well, if we all, portuguese, understand english good i guess it's no use to open a portuguese board. As Bockman said, he just saw a member with difficulties and give him all the support in the moment. If we have problems call Bockman Laughing Laughing

But, open a forum just for 10 people is a thing that could be avoided because there aren't so many portuguese in this forum with dificculties.

E BIBÓ PUORTO =D
Amsilva
Like i said before:

Quote:
The administration of this forum must think about in all members that ony understand english in Latum sensum. In deed, many forigners do not "fish" some explanation or advices, simply because they(like me) aren´t familarised with the english "webground" language.

Remeber: Your references about this issue arent the same of some well demanded people here...

Think about it.

P.S - Sorry my english... not used to write in UK language...

1- If you are admin and portuguese man, and if a portuguese sub-forum was running (estivesse a funcionar), I sure that daily your admin job would be started for this sub-forum. Right Confused Exclamation Question Very Happy
So, your argument that people talk about everthing but the issues that really maters, for me, have no relevance in this case.

2- Reporting my quoted text, my main problem and problebly many other people problem is to understand some "web language", i mean "compreender alguns jargões da linguagem web"....

3 - If you put a portuguese sub forum on-line you have one good reason more to atracte more useres.

4 -Wy you dont create on in "period trial", let´s see what happens...

Sorry my "makarronic" enghish Very Happy Very Happy
Abraços,
Amsilva, Lisboa