FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

13 Or Under

I am only 10 years old, but I learned website coding 2 years ago. I want to host at Frihost, but when I printed out the email with the form there was no where to fax it to. So can someone please tell me the fax number?
I know people have been here because there's 7 views. Evil or Very Mad Answer Me Evil or Very Mad
Please answer me, I know your out there. Sad
Lady Elensar
Have a little bit patience. There will be someone who answer your question. Smile

There are maybe members who read your posts, but don't know the answer, so I think you have to wait untill an admin (or maybe moderator) will view your post. Smile
James007
Guest wrote:
I am only 10 years old, but I learned website coding 2 years ago. I want to host at Frihost, but when I printed out the email with the form there was no where to fax it to. So can someone please tell me the fax number?

Faxing? There's no need to fax anything? Confused
Quote:
Faxing? There's no need to fax anything?
Yes there is, if you are under 13 you have to get your parent or guardian to sign a paper and fax it to Frihost to prove that you have your parent's permission.
But there's no fax numbr on it. There's just 3 blank lines.
DX-Blog
That's just some basic message with phpbb forums give, just say that you're above 13 whilst signing up and enjoy. And if you want your parents to know you've signed up here, just tell them, but I doubt they would truly care Razz.

I also don't think the admins here would have the time to start handling faxes of people younger than 13.
n0obie4life
COPPA Agreements Rolling Eyes

We don't have a fax number...maybe we'll wait for Bondings to say something about it. He must have gone crazy with his new year party Rolling Eyes.
Quote:
And if you want your parents to know you've signed up here, just tell them, but I doubt they would truly care.
Yeah, they kind'a do care. They don't want me to be doing something illegal.[/quote]
Idea Hey n0obie4life, I just got an idea, you could you give me the mail address I can send the paper to. Idea
Could someone please PM Bondings and tell him to come to this page. Because I think he skipped it.
James007
Guest wrote:
Could someone please PM Bondings and tell him to come to this page. Because I think he skipped it.

I told him an hour ago... he's on it.

James Smile
Bondings
I just activated 2 accounts, I suppose yours was one of them. If not, please just forward the email to the same email address of which is was sent and please mention your username.
No, you didn't activate mine. My username is heady233.
Bondings
Guest wrote:
No, you didn't activate mine. My username is heady233.

Ok, it's activated. If there is anyone else that needs his account to be activated, then please also post your username.
heady233
Thank You, You're the best Bondings. Very Happy [/quote]
heady233
Hey Bondings, If you want to you can delete the account sunnymunny233 also. I only used it to check something.

P.S. Forget the [/quote] in my last post.
Bondings
heady233 wrote:
Hey Bondings, If you want to you can delete the account sunnymunny233 also. I only used it to check something.

Ok, that account is now removed.