FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Established Media Company Looking for Investors

essentialmedia
We are an established media company with an extensive and distinguished list of clients across the globe. We are currently going through exponential growth and we are looking for fresh investors with a strong business sense to help us take this to the uppermost level.

We have a variety of fields that we work in and we have a vibrant and amazing core of highly experienced professionals. All investments will be paid back in 180 days with 25% interest OR you can take profit sharing for an extended period.

Please do not waste our time and yours by emailing us if you do not seriously have the time or money to invest in this guaranteed opportunity. The members of this company have invested highly to make it where we are today and we are ready to do it again.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before any details concerning the company or it's members can be disclosed.

We are willing to entertain every offer from $1000 to $1,000,000 as long as you are serious and discreet.

Thank you for your time.
gonzo
"we do stuff and we're offering YOU the OPPORTUNITY to give us your money"

wow. so how's that working out for you? The stuff making/collecting/selling going well?
S3nd K3ys
gonzo wrote:
"we do stuff and we're offering YOU the OPPORTUNITY to give us your money"

wow. so how's that working out for you? The stuff making/collecting/selling going well?

LMAO!
SunburnedCactus
You know, I suppose I could just throw away that $1,000,000 that I had lying around somewhere...