FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Our Most Recent Film/TV Project

essentialmedia
Hey everyone I am new to the community here. I had to get away from MySpace for a bit and find someplace with a few less 13 year stalkers. I just wanted to introduce myself and my company EssentiaL Media Group. My name is Shane Jay Hayes and I am the CEO of EMG and one of the film Directors.

I just wanted to put up a link and see if anyone was interested in checking out our latest projects at http://www.myspace.com/essentialmediagroup

We just finished shooting the music video "The Stairs Hit Hard" for the band Coretta Scott on Rise/Victory records. We shot in December 17th and 18th in an abandoned basement in Seattle, WA. We are putting up the behind the scenes video tonight and should have the finished product out by the end of the month.

Thank you

Shane
carriage_return
After reading your post and checking the noted site like reccommended, I thought I might leave a little comment since no one has yet welcomed your company to the halls of Frihost.

Let me tell you, that from the little time I've been here I can tell you that you will enjoy the service with all its added bonuses, specially the lack (so far as I've seen) of 13 year old stalkers. To tell you the truth I don't have an extensive experience dealing with stalkers (which is a good thing), but from the little experience I had I can agree with the tone of your message and the reason of your departure. Luckily the problems will not repeat themselves, I trust you will find something here for your particular tastes, there sure seem to be a lot going on ^_^.

By the way, good luck on your projects. I did check your site but only for a little ammount of time since I am in a rush, hopefully all the shootings (not that kind) will go in the best way possible. I hope you enjoy your stay.

carriage_return
adwya
Lol

Quote:
After reading your post and checking the noted site like reccommended

i accept that