FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is it possible

balend
to put ads on the site but hide them so on google it says ur getting the money and on the website the visitor they dont see anything
DX-Blog
It is possible yes, but only works with ads for which you get payed per amount of visitors.

Those ads are rare though, besides that, if google would find out you would be making even the slightest amount of money that way they would disable your account immediately.

How to do it though is to place the code within a div and set it to hidden.
Aelita
oKAY HERE'S A DUMB QUESTION.. wHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BE SO DAMN DISHONEST ABOUT THAT. tHAT'S PRETTY MUCH THEFT. iT'S YOUR DAMN CONSCIOUS AND ALL, bUT i'D fEEL bAD iF i DIDN'T TELL YOU oFF.
Rhysige
MATE! learn how to type in one case PLEASE! only capitalise the first letter at the start of a sentance, pro nouns and things you want to emphasise... none of those need capitals part way through.
Grimboy
No, I don't think you understand. He has his CAPS LOCK on constantly but isn't aware of it so that when he presses shift it goes to lowercase. He hasn't realized this because he is so high and mighty that he doesn't need to preview his message or even look up from his keyboard.

Also nobody is going to give you cash without verifing it and they will notice abnormally low clickthroughs. The proper way of doing this sort of thing is to use curl and hit their gif and every so often hit the site it links to. You can do a simelar thing with google ads. Both these things will get you banned SO quickly and if you use paypal they'll probably freeze your account as well.