FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Miss-Undercover.tk

Mariannee
www.Miss-Undercover.tk

That is my site.
With my own weblog, and some stuff to do, or read. The language is Dutch.

So you can't read every word. Razz
paul_indo
A nice site, I wish you had an English version.

Great layout and graphics but you should optimize the graphics so it loads faster. 150 to 200kb is way to big for one pic.

I'm sure you could get them down under 60kb with no visible quality loss.

Nice site though.
samr_vene
The acutual site is prety god, i dont know what it says though. But hald the site is adds. Thats the only unapealing thing i see.
pob944
i don't like the website with popups .God works!
Programmable
Sad Sad

Popups will make people go away of ur website!!!!!

Arrow Wink
TonkPilz
Hey i tink your site works really well but id like to pint out that .TK will redirect some of your users to a advertising page so i suggest you try some one elles. i dont really mind the popups special not on private pages but your java, cgi google whater thay are popups are blocking your txt's and well thy are in the way so if posible try a few banners att the bottom of the page or some 88x_ on the right side or makes sure thos tings dosent interupt your txt's

but other than the advertising poo's i really like'd your page it hade an eye candy effect i liked Shocked
DX-Blog
Instead of TK you should think about a better domain name, till the end of january in example you can get free .be domain names in example here:
http://www.combell.com/actie/

Will look more professional and besides that you'll also get rid of those anoying TK ads.