FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Global Teens X : The next generation of Supremecy

jeffleo
I'm ready for critics, bring'em on! Anyways, this site is for the general teens and everyone who's into in and hip stuff. Just check it out. It's mostly not done yet as I don't have enough staff. LOL.

http://gtx.frih.net/ Right... I forgot.
Astrolopitecos
where's the link? Wink
jeffleo
Sorry, I was busy advertising that I actually forgot the link. O.o Poor advertising skill huh? O.o
jeffleo
*up*
Hobbit
I like the organization and the roll overs. Maybe a matching forum would make it look better.
jeffleo
Haha, I can't find a matching forum. Sad...
Anttu^^
pretty neat html link system Wink same as i used on my first html site Very Happy
Ranfaroth
You should read this article and this page...

jeffleo
Hmmm... Indeed, now I see the problem... But I really need the frame to prevent the top banner from reloading constantly, which consumes bandwidth unnecessarily... Any ideas what I can do?
Ranfaroth
This image will be cached by the browser, and won't be reloaded
megamass
i can't understand what the site is about ;/
jeffleo
Thanks, now I see... I'll be re-constructing thr pages soon... pretty busy with school.
wizzie
nice lay out man

too bad that the links not work and that i dont see info or so ,
but its good to build further on this.
salman_500
you can do alot better

its not bad

but there is still much room for imrovment
Marston
1.) There's Frames...
2.) The site looks god-awful in MSIE (Surprising...)
jeffleo
That site is meant for FireFox, but oh well, I'm reconstructing it, so I guess the frames will be removed. The navigation remains the same, the top banner remains the same. I hope it can fit in MSIE.
Alie
White content bgcolor not suits to the black background, header is bit more saturated... Colors are difficult for eyes...
Nutorious
The banner is sweet
jeffleo
Erm, the background image is actually an image made by erm...? I forgot who, gotta give credit soon =x You'll have to search "Judgement Day" on Yahoo! Image Search. I cropped only a section of it. Thanks.

White content? Erm, not sure what you are referring to, cause I didn't put anything as "white". It's really easy on the eyes?
Hunterseaker
hmm i'd like to see the reconstructed site, dont like this one especialy the green text.
and yes get rid of the frames,
place more pictures etc
and with an subject like this you need a forum were people can discusse the dayly things and discusse about the new trends etc
jeffleo
Hmm... I do have a forum... But I guess I'll try re-doing the forum topics a little. ^_^ Thanks for the tip. And... Erm... Images? What do you mean exactly?
Jordan
G'day,

Nice top graphic, keep up the great work. Also a great site for teens, to find out the latest goss etc.

Jordan
unfraggable
Cool site.
munkey_boy
I signed up just to be helpfull lol How long until u reply to ur PMs
jeffleo
Sorry for the slow reply in the PM, read my PM to understand my situation. The website will be up VERY soon, I'm sorry about the amount of time taken, I actually deleted some files and I became really blur since there was so many files, but I kinda sorted things out with my friends and like, it's pretty cool and I can start editting the files this saturday. Please understand my situation as there is only me as an Admin and nobody else out there who really could help me ( most of my friends don't know HTML at all ). So right now, I offer 1 person a chance to become an admin, and you will be given my FTP, but if I found out that something went wrong with it, I don't know what I'll do. So to prove I can trust you, I need you to reply to this thread with the following :

Have you been an admin / web designer before ?

How long have you been scripting HTML / PHP / ETC ?

If you are given a chance to hack my site, would you ?

Would you do illegal things on my website?

and after I approve of you, there will be a 1-time fee of 500 Frih$. Which means you'll have to be using Frihost for pretty long. And if you abuse the trust I've given you, then 500 Frih$ will NOT be refundable. Any takers, just reply to this thread, I repeat, REPLY to this thread and not pm me. Thanks alot.
airh3ad
i can't understand the site about and i dnt like the color...