FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

People seem to be forgetting about Server 2

hack_man_
I don't mean to be rude, but why is only a status page (here) for Server 1?

Why can't us Server 2 webmasters have a status page on Server 1?

I am mentioning this because I keep seeing messages on the board about server downtimes on Server 2 and someone saying to look here and with me often having the same problem I would look it up and find no info about Server 2, only Server 1?

Also, What is up with Server 2's FTP?

I hope that I am not being too annoying Embarassed
n0obie4life
If server 2 is down, it'd be announced in the forum Wink.

If server two is down and we use that status page, you won't be able to see it Wink
KHO
thats true, but why not make a status.frihost.com?? ( l believe that is the proper url format for server 1...isn't it?) Then people on server 2 can go there and see, and people on server 1 can visit our server for their downtimes.
Bondings
I'll probably make a server status page on this forum. That way moderators and admins will be able to edit it.
KHO
Bondings wrote:
I'll probably make a server status page on this forum. That way moderators and admins will be able to edit it.
ya, l just thought about doing that, it sounds like a good idea, and then it will be easy to find.
n0obie4life
I thought the Announcement's forum was used to report downtime for Server 2 Rolling Eyes
gnomme
allways down!!!
Evil or Very Mad
n0obie4life
gnomme wrote:
allways down!!!
Evil or Very Mad

Oh, blame the user that's executing weird scripts (at least what we think so). We haven't caught him yet and it isn't simple too.
Daniel15
n0obie4life wrote:
If server 2 is down, it'd be announced in the forum Wink.

If server two is down and we use that status page, you won't be able to see it Wink

Just think of it this way: This forum is on server 1, so if server 1 goes down, you wouldn't be able to access the FriHost forums. That's why that status page was created.

However, if server 2 goes down, you can still access this forum (and check the Announcements board). So, a status page isn't really needed.

Quote:

That's a great idea!