FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHy VBulletin is not allowed

alkutob
I read in somewhere in the forum that VBulletin is not allowed to create a forum with ,,but only PHPBB ...
? what is the direct reason 4 that ...
Is it possible VBulletin to be allowed later ?
kenetix
According to this post:
NO! Paid forum are STRICTLY PROHIBITED! If we find a paid forum on your account, it's an instant suspension! However, if you can somehow prove that you are the license owner, then Bondings (the main admin) might let you install your forum.
So if you can prove you are the license owner you might be let to use vBulletin else you can use the free forums: phpBB, SMF, openBB, MyBB or other free ones you can find on Google or HotScripts.com
Bondings
vBulletin is paid software. Every vBulletin forum we found, was nullified. Checking this takes a lot of time and that's why it's not allowed by default. If we find a vBulletin forum, we just remove the account in question, assuming that the forums are nullified.

If you have a real valid license from vBulletin and you can prove that to me before putting it online, then sure it's allowed. But this never happened before. Wink
alkutob
I understood this clearly

thank you