FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About Points

Ohsakm
Everyday we lose 1 point because of the Webspace and we only can have 45 points, but I have a question.

If I have 46 points or more, the next day I will have 45 points, if I have 45 points, the next day I will have 44 points, but if I have 45.5 points, the next day how many points I will have? 45 points or 44.5 points?

Sorry my English.
Zyrobot
I think 44.5 Very Happy
CatBox
One point per day right?

Is there some sort of mechanisim to notify us if we are running short?

Also what's the minimum points required?
mathiaus
Ohsakm wrote:
If I have 46 points or more, the next day I will have 45 points, if I have 45 points, the next day I will have 44 points, but if I have 45.5 points, the next day how many points I will have? 45 points or 44.5 points?

Not a clue but does it really matter. If you loose out then its only by half a point Rolling Eyes

@CatBox: You should keep your points above 0 though your account wont be deleted till you have -20 points. Better not to get that low though!
n0obie4life
If you have 45.5 points, you'll have 45 the next day.
If you have 45.01 points, you'll have 45 the next day Wink.
Ohsakm
Ok, thanks.
matt87
This is how I think it works... every day the points get reset back to 45 points. So no matter how many points you have the next day it will always be back to 45. And if your not active by posting everyday you lose points and once you are in the negative you have got problems... I am unsure how many points you lose for not being active.