FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scrunched or folded?

How do you take your Loo Paper, Sir
Scrunched, Please
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Folded, Please
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Whatever shape comes to mind, Please
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Nicekiwi9
i hope this topic isent too obscene, but its got marvilous respose on other fourms,

everyone (or almost everyone) uses the loo at sometime or other, and we're wondering if you have a specific habbit,

so do u take your loo paper Scrunched or Folded?

plz dont explain anyfurther past the scruching or folding.

gonzo
oh. where else?
a.Bird
Folded for the primary cleansing, removing the roughage and major excess. I follow up with a high-surface area scruncher and absorb the excess precipitation before one swift wipe to close shop.
AlexC
lol. what a strange topic... why would you want to know about scrunching and foling toilet paper?
hanay
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I like to fold them into a star before I procede with the cleansing.
Nameless
A perform oragami with the toilet paper to make it the shape of a swan before use.
Marston
a.Bird wrote:
Folded for the primary cleansing, removing the roughage and major excess. I follow up with a high-surface area scruncher and absorb the excess precipitation before one swift wipe to close shop.
Laughing That's nasty man.
bdoneck
what an interesting topic...i would fold if i weren't lazy, but i am so i just scrunch it
SunburnedCactus
Nameless wrote:
A perform oragami with the toilet paper to make it the shape of a swan before use.

Interesting that you would want to use a large bird to perform such a private function. Very Happy
blackheart
Nameless wrote:

The sad thing is I'll admit to having done that before.
Soulfire
Whatever, I really have no discernable habit, so I do both (or whatever comes to mind). Scrunched seems to happen just a bit more, but I still do both.
bassgs_17
WHAT!? You people are insane! Discussing a trivial matter like that in a respectable online community like Frihost?! If I was a mod, I'd delete you all! Dang, what is this world coming to? What are you guys going to discuss next, whether or not you bathe or not... Grr....
Now I'm mad...
-Aquastrike
the_mariska
Does this make a difference? I can see you are having an ideedly serious problem, man. I would suggest visiting a psychologist, maybe he/she could help you with that matter.
a.Bird
bassgs_17 wrote:
WHAT!? You people are insane! Discussing a trivial matter like that in a respectable online community like Frihost?! If I was a mod, I'd delete you all! Dang, what is this world coming to? What are you guys going to discuss next, whether or not you bathe or not... Grr....
Now I'm mad...
-Aquastrike

Yeah what IS this world coming to, with everything becoming so taboo. "Uh oh, someone is talking about potty matters, let's stone him to death before he corrupts us all!"
silvermesh
Generally a good scrunching is easier, but if I'm in an unusual mood I'll fold.

hey, and get yourself some wet ones, you'd be surprised by how dirty you stay with just the dry.
Animal
This is a weird topic.... but I do remember reading about it somewhere:

Apparently, people from the US traditionally scrunch their toilet paper, where the Europeans on the whole tend to fold toilet paper.

This is supposedly reflected in the "softness factor" of toilet paper in the two territories - American toilet roll is softer (and therefore useless for the "folders" among you) and European toilet roll is less soft since it has to be stronger to cope with the folding.

Obviously, you can all correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't tell what's weirdest about this though... the topic itself, or the fact I've replied to it!?!?!? Laughing
izcool
I scrunch mine. That's all I'm going to say about that side of the topic.

I know being around carwashes for several years that folding the towels to dry the cars is much better than scrunching it up as you have more surface area (cleaner and could get more usage out of it). I suppose that might be different than toilet paper as that stuff is kindy thin compared to towels. Rolling Eyes

- Mike.
bassgs_17
Well, here's the deal. I am evil. get over it. I just don't need to know my fellow computer geeks hygene habits.
Muwahahaha! Fear the power of Bass GS!
-Aquastrike