FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cash Mod

jarred89
Hello, Has anyone in here ever installed the CashMod223 on there forum?? I need some help in installing it. Thanks
n0obie4life
Me. Care to describe what help you need?
jarred89
Im stuck on the templates/subSilver/memberlist_body.tpl i try to open it in dreamweaver and i cant do you have msn? It would be quicker to do it over that then keep posting my addy is vid.kid@hotmail.com Thanks
n0obie4life
Open it using ntoepad/wordpad. Don't open it using Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver screws things up.
Eyre
yeah, dreamweaver tends to do weird things to stuff you didnt build from scratch.

Offtopic, noobie you dont live in brussels 0_o
jarred89
n0obie4life wrote:
Open it using ntoepad/wordpad. Don't open it using Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver screws things up.

Ive done everything else in dreamweaver so wont it work now because i did it in dreamweaver?
jarred89
Im so confused am i suppose to be changing the files that are already on the web server that forum is on now or do i just upload all the files that came with cash mod and it does it its self. Thanks
n0obie4life
There are files for you to upload and there are files to edit, you have to do both. And do it in notepad/wordpad not dreamweaver.
jarred89
how do i open them in notepad the writting goes all weird
n0obie4life
jarred89 wrote:
how do i open them in notepad the writting goes all weird

Wow. You really screwed it up then..you ain't suppose to open it in dreamweaver at all.
jarred89
how do i open a .tpl file in notepad?
n0obie4life
jarred89 wrote:
how do i open a .tpl file in notepad?

Right click, open with, notepad.
jarred89
ok thanks but do i edit the one on the server or in the cashmod folder sorry for being annoying Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
What!?!??!?!?

Weren't you editing memberlist_body.tpl? Edit that in notepad!
jarred89
ill start all over again im confused lol
jarred89
ok i have changed all the files now so do i just upload them all to the server now?
n0obie4life
Yes.
n0obie4life
Yes.
jarred89
ok something has happend some pages come up with errors. Do you have the pages from your forum you can send to me i might of copyed it wrong in the code
jarred89
ok here is the problem i have worked it out .
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
includes/functions_post.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$message = $lang['Stored']

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$lang['Stored']

#
#-----[ IN-LINE AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
. '<br />' . $cash_message

#

Code:
   $message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br /><br />' . $cash_message sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

and thats the code above that step confuses me please someone help Razz
engeland
jarred89 wrote:

Code:
   $message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br /><br />' . $cash_message sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

correct me if im wrong, isnt there an extra
Code:
<br/>
?

so it's supposed to be

Code:
$message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br />' . $cash_message sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');
Marston
... This is the THIRD topic about a phpBB modification (complete with DOCUMENTATION) that was started by someone who doesn't have the guts to install it himself? Sad
jarred89
ok remove the topics then ill do it myself Very Happy