FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TheHouse

Did this scare the hell outta you? (see the site first)
Damn Yes!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hell, what a bore...
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
So-so...
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

pallida_mors
Now I dunno if this is a sort of a game, but I believe it is as how the viewers defined it.

The House is a point-and-click cream game(well that's how they call it) which tells a grim story of a haunted house, presumably built in the 70's (this is only made up, of course) wherein a family once resided:dad, mom, sis and bro. And yes, they were still there, inside...sans the family dinner. Each room tells the tragedy of how every household member died--or was killed. I just find the last room (the corridor) mysterious.

No swords, no shields, no maps nor traps. Just those speakers and the dead of the night---and you're ready for the spook of your life. Now before I spoil the fun, I'll give you the link.

NOTE: Turn off the lights and amplify those speakers to enjoy the game more! Twisted Evil

Original Site

or if that does not work, try the

Alternative Site.

Happy viewing. (evil laugh)
Yantaal
the first two rooms, nothing, the kitchen made me laugh, living room nothing. Corridor was the worst of all of them, sorry mate, that sucked
pallida_mors
LOL...that's so cool of you Yantaal...while everyone's gone frantic touring the haunted house you're just like, "hey, I'm home." Laughing
Yantaal
yeah, its coz im so freaking hardcore....

or its my serisou lack of imagination

maybe a mix of both

but im not hardcore, and i dohave an awesome imaginatioin....if i do sayso myself..

then again, its just a flash game, i find it hard to get into those things.

and why did i take so long to reply to this? i dont know