FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which holiday do you celebrate?

Which winter holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
Hanukah
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

munchy
I celebrate christmas and hanukah.
Manta
Chanukah.

But, wouldn't it be better to leave something open that allows you to choose more than one option? That, and someone could celebrate something else. >_>
April_May
Hey. I celebrate halloween becuase i can be myself and have a little giggle and forget about what other people think. But.. My family celebrates Christmas.
kenetix
I celebrate Christmas, it's my favorite.
TimsJugling
Why do you celebrate both? Mixed family or something? And do you faithfully celebrate them?
orbital
what is the meaning of hanukah?
Dustin
Christmas all the way, bigger presents

Thats all i worry about, the only thing i hate about christmas is when i tell people not to get me a gift and they get me one anywase. Then its just a long awkward moment, but its for the best because i know next year they wont get me one. If they do then they are just dumb Cool
myrevolt
they are other winter holidays you know...kwansa, winter soliste (however you spell them), winter-een-mas (gamer holiday), etc. personally i celebrate "non-denomational seasonal holiday" basically its just people of all religions getting together to have a good time. moreover you have to remember there are 2 christmases: the relgious one and the materialistic one that is popular in the US Wink haha. yeah i think everyone agrees the materialism and gift-giving stuff, no matter what religion is what we all enjoy during winter break. Razz Rolling Eyes
man4hire78
Christmas ! Very Happy
webapp
neither christmas nor hannukkah....
Kai
Christmas for me! Spread the joy!