FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My First Personal Home Page

srikanthsonti
HI every body this is srikanth i am a newbie and here is my first website i am just a beginner hope did a good job let me know about my site Its going to be on from Jan 1st 2006

site:

http://www.freewebs.com/biworks78
samr_vene
I like the flash, and the color choice looks very good and profesional. The only thing is that i dont know what the site is about. Im guessing is a buisness or a portfolio. You should get a domain or at least a redirect.
dhawal
nice work
Alie
Really slow and bit empty...
Dustinin
The flash is pretty nice, and for a personal site thats pro
Srs2388
really good flash animation there Very Happy
Jon82Brown
nice flash but why are you on freewebs???
Marston
Alie wrote:
Really slow and bit empty...
x2
srikanthsonti
hi guys my site is on check it out !!!

www.freewebs.com/biworks78
Alie
srikanthsonti wrote:
hi guys my site is on check it out !!!

www.freewebs.com/biworks78

Better, much better Wink
TonkPilz
nice job if my first page lookd half as good as yours i'd be the proud as hell
mengshi200
good,keep up your hard.
reshi
Looks good, needs a faster server though - at the moment it 'flickers' lots between pages.
srikanthsonti
Thanks Guys for the comments you made and i going to change my site to frihost.....
srikanthsonti
hey thx dudes, and i am here becoz Topics are Updated and the downloads will be Updated with in Few hours.... hope you like that adios....
srikanthsonti
Yeah its me again Downloads also Updated....
srikanthsonti
Very Happy see interesting things in Forums section bye see u there....
SerVaK
A site is beautiful, to me pleased, graphic arts super!
It was better, if an overhead logotype consisted of little particles, by not one whole picture.
Possibly for you it has no value, but at speed 19 Kb/sec this matters very much.
Alie
Tell me, you've designed a site by yourself or just upload already finished template from any design site?
I'm just interesting Wink
If it's you - you're really great in design!
srikanthsonti
Hi Alie, Thx for your comments and the site is not from any template that was my own desing. According to Me if we use some other templates for design then that wont be our first website, was just our first hosting. so hope u understand. any way thank you all others for your valuable comments and soon i am going to let out HTML version other than flash so that every one can view other than flash users..... thx once again bye
srikanthsonti
hi guys remember me!!! ok thx for ur valuable comments and i am here to let you know that my personal web page of HTML version is on Work so i hope i will be in front of you soon with my work..... thank you once again adios.
Hunterseaker
one more thing
i like your design but pls lose that counter, the colours can be much better
the counter dont fit in your design, fix the colours or take a invisible counter. you can find good visible and invisible counters on www.statcounter.com you can configure your counter here just as you want, you can change the background aswell the forground colours
MarkR
looks pretty well! good work.
anhstar
Not bad at all! Just need to remove the snow effect and put some more contents and it will be good. I like the flash menu.
Dustin
For some reason i am getting the feeling that you did not design this site, and just used a theme from some other place. Nonetheless its an amazing first site, and i love the header Razz
phoneix
wow Shocked
is it really your first web site...
or u use a theme as dustin wrote...
but i like it...
qbawler311
the images and flash are great, you have a lot of pages for a little content, I would put it all on the main page until your content grows. Also maybe a nav bar on the left would be nice. You could integrate it nicely so it looks like part of the banner...Cheers!
webbone
Nice flash sites,I'm favirite it
srikanthsonti
Thx for the comments and let me clarify strongly that this isnt template or any copied art was just my own. if it isnt my own design i wouldnt have named it My First Persaonl Webpage..... SO hope you understand ne way thanks for the comments once again
astrasatya
Every thing was fine dear but, the font you have used ,the font style was not profesional according to me.Its not a good idea to provide all the material in bold face.Try hard.

Best of Luck.
panazen
Looks like a photoshop website. Which is cool. Its pretty proffesional. Nice banner and really well done. I think you might want to update your forums, but that might be just me.

Really nice site, Kepp it up.