FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What was you cost of this Xmas?

siphoon
As each Christmas passes us by it does appear that it has become more and more a time to spend money rather than a time to understand the meaning of Christmas as it was first intended.

On that note, I am curious to know how much each of you spent this year.

How much is reasonable these days to spend on an individual such as a son or a daughter?.
izimngcubes15
I spent about 60 dollars on my family..... O.o I have a big family...yeah....And sometimes it's cool to be an only child! My cousin is and she got an iPod Nano!!!! O.o.....what did I get? PAjamas pants!
David_Pardy
I bought presents for 5 people for Christmas (fiance, brother, sister, mum, and dad), and also presents for 5 good friends who have birthdays in December... I spent about $250 all up.
Nameless
I didn't spend anything this Christmas!! I didn't buy presents for people that they didn't want or need!! How about that?!
stormybaka
I spent money towards partying with my friends instead of presents...
seanooi
i bought a quart pork fried rice, and a bottle of coke, costs around 10 dollars. Those where the things i had for christmas....how lonely of me Crying or Very sad
leat397
Around $120 for presents and dinner with my gf...
Progressive schedule with the year we are together.
thiamshui
i spent $0.. X'mas is not realli significant in my c'try here.. Not much X'mas spirit n it is not our practice to celebrate..
webbone
I bought presents for my friends and my family members,But the max cost is for my girlfriend!Total cost is 189$! Surprised Surprised
selda
damn, my only whiss was to have a smaller family, j/k
I spend 290 (about 350$), got 3 sisters, 2 bother and parents.... Laughing
SgtGarcia
My dad was in the hospital during christmas so we skipped this years presents. Saved me al lot of money Razz
Some christmas presents just suck so it is better sometimes. I can still remember my friends face when he told us his mother gave him an ear-ring. He absolutely hates it. As it told, some christmas presents just suck
rob31
Em, i guess i spent about 1500 on my sons new laptop, and i spent another 1000 on his brother's presents. I also bought for my relatives so in total i'd say this christmas cost me 5000.
sibbahz
I only spent around 20, family never seem to want much so didnt want to spend too much on stuff they wouldnt want. Also didnt know what to get anyone else, not many people i know get each other stuff anyway
Zyrobot
I spend only 0 $ Laughing because we dont happy chirsctmas.
ignition
I only spent around 50 usd on presents, even though what I got cost well over $200 Smile
evilryu530
i spent about 500 dollars this christmas but on about 12 people. so if you divide that out, its under 50 bucks a person, so its not bad.